Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• upskirtjerk custom videos?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #33805  by haydaman712
 Thu Mar 17, 2022 6:01 pm
I searched the forum and really didn't see too much information on it. I know sites like Onlyallsites offers them and has a form and booking schedule. I was wondering if upskirtjerk had a feature like this or a way to do a custom shoot?
 #33818  by deathr0w
 Fri Mar 18, 2022 4:45 pm
haydaman712 wrote:I searched the forum and really didn't see too much information on it. I know sites like Onlyallsites offers them and has a form and booking schedule. I was wondering if upskirtjerk had a feature like this or a way to do a custom shoot?

We tend not to get too heavily involved in custom content production, but we are open to suggestions for the upcoming shoots. If there is a rough idea, or outfit suggestion - we'll try where possible to shoot it. The only thing we can't do is produce a scripted video.
 #36237  by haydaman712
 Mon Apr 22, 2024 7:22 pm
deathr0w wrote:
haydaman712 wrote:I searched the forum and really didn't see too much information on it. I know sites like Onlyallsites offers them and has a form and booking schedule. I was wondering if upskirtjerk had a feature like this or a way to do a custom shoot?

We tend not to get too heavily involved in custom content production, but we are open to suggestions for the upcoming shoots. If there is a rough idea, or outfit suggestion - we'll try where possible to shoot it. The only thing we can't do is produce a scripted video.

Sorry it's been a minute. So if you're open to suggestions would it be possible to get a girl in mules / stripper heels / platform heels / or pleasers (heels with no back) posing in doggy with the heels on? I would really love to see see a girl posing just like this in those types of heels (preferably a big girl if possible). With her knees, and legs together, and her heels side by side tight naturally hanging over the edge of a bed / couch. Looking back smiling with her back arched and her face, ass, and heels all in frame. Would this be possible? Even for 30 seconds it would be so sick to see a girl in those kind of heels with no panties in that pose. Here's a picture of exactly what I'm looking for.
Image and Image are reference photos. It sounds like a lot but its really simple.