Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• [POLL] Who Would You Most Like To See Again?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below

Who Would You Most Like To See Again?

Katie K
12%
Lexi
3%
Nikita
9%
Shelly
1%
Axa
1%
Charlie
7%
Cate Harrington
12%
Sapphire
8%
Jess West
10%
Roxy
3%
Kimberley Cox
No votes
0%
Sofia Matthews
2%
Scarlet Lovatt
3%
Anna Joy
1%
Shannon
6%
Emma
3%
Faye
9%
Other (Please specific model name in message below)
8%
 #37  by admin
 Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:25 am
passby wrote:more Becky and Sam who didn't make the list

Sam has a few clips to come, a shower scene where her brother is watching her from the doorway, another shower based scene where Sam is watching her brother shower and a scene where sam is asleep on the sofa and her housemate is perving on her as she sleeps half naked. I'll post some thumbs soon as they are available.

As far as i know Becky is no longer available so whats on the site already is all there will be, sorry.
 #40  by francoisantigoon
 Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:37 pm
Mercedes is obviously the star of the site; but Katie K really needs to do a show again and of course Sapphire She's a stunner too;
The reviews by Charlie are a great idea, I like this set up but it needs some work a bit downblouse teasing or upskirt moves during her presentation
 #42  by admin
 Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:50 pm
francoisantigoon wrote:Mercedes is obviously the star of the site; but Katie K really needs to do a show again and of course Sapphire She's a stunner too;
The reviews by Charlie are a great idea, I like this set up but it needs some work a bit downblouse teasing or upskirt moves during her presentation

Bad news first, Katie K is only working on her own site at the moment so you would need to go there if you want anymore of her. Good news is Sapphire will be back for more and you have made an interested point about Charlies reviews so we will definitely be taking that into account with the next few of those type of clips.

Faye is the next model who will be featured doing the dildo/vibrator reviews and you should really like them (the are unbelievably HOT!!!) when they hit the site v.soon!

As always, your feedback is greatly appreciated:)

Thanks!
 #50  by admin
 Wed Apr 20, 2011 7:48 am
francoisantigoon wrote:The really bad news about Katie K is that on her site the photo's are too worked up (with photoshop or so)
I prefer her au naturelle; too bad
But Sapphire returning? Niiice

Yes, Sapphire if definitely back for more, i think her new stuff should be on the site in a couple of weeks but i'll confirm in the current models section soon as i have more info. I personally will be looking forward to hers though, she does great scenes ;)