Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• The Next MERCEDES?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #2124  by admin
 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:40 pm
Mercedes currently has 60+ Video Clips and 1000's of images on the WIN site and i know that alot of people join the site just for her content but there's plenty of room for loads more models with the same or a larger amount of content. So what i'm asking is who do you think has the potential to be the next Mercedes for the WIN site? .. Can it be a model already on the site?, Jess West has alot of votes on the "Who would you most like to see again?" poll viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6 and already a fair few scenes too..

.......or can it be a model that hasn't yet appeared on the site? What's your thoughts? If any??

(Note: As discussed in previous threads, Katie K and Cate Harrington at the moment are unavailable to film more scenes)
 #2130  by passby
 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:46 pm
Shannon's a bit of a favorite for me at the moment. Shelly as well.

But generally any girl that:
1) looks great
2) can act a bit
3) doesn't look bored of doing the scene

Charlie could be great as well, but her scenes are a bit generic atm, gets down to business straight away. Sam gets an honorable mention but she seems to run out of things to say lol.
 #2132  by tyler
 Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:54 pm
This is a very tricky question!
Jess West is a good replacement and the perfect all rounder for the WIN site :D
However, Nikita also has ooodles of "IT" when she performs for us.
If I had to choose...I'd say Nikita, just by a whisker though, she's just pure filth :D You can't beat a dirty mouth on a girl and boy, hers is dirty :lol:
Jess West seems more of a regular though, unless Nikita returns with a bang...which I know she probably will :D
 #2135  by admin
 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:11 pm
passby wrote:Shannon's a bit of a favorite for me at the moment. Shelly as well.

But generally any girl that:
1) looks great
2) can act a bit
3) doesn't look bored of doing the scene

Charlie could be great as well, but her scenes are a bit generic atm, gets down to business straight away. Sam gets an honorable mention but she seems to run out of things to say lol.

Got Charlie in again v.soon so lets get some great scenes pencilled in for her ;)
 #2627  by passby
 Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:00 pm
After the latest batch of scenes, Shannon has got to be my fav for the site now. Always a great smile, very nice body and talks the talk.

Nikita always gives 100%, and Brook little seems to have some potential!
 #2641  by admin
 Sat Aug 13, 2011 8:43 am
Shannon really surprised me as she had never done anything like this before and it was a bit of a gamble to get her in tbh. But she really does the scenes well and i'm glad she is well liked as she is a really nice girl too :)
 #31114  by INDIASIA
 Sat Nov 28, 2020 8:29 am
admin wrote:Mercedes currently has 60+ Video Clips and 1000's of images on the WIN site and i know that alot of people join the site just for her content but there's plenty of room for loads more models with the same or a larger amount of content. So what i'm asking is who do you think has the potential to be the next Mercedes for the WIN site? .. Can it be a model already on the site?, Jess West has alot of votes on the "Who would you most like to see again?" poll http://wankbb.com/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=6 and already a fair few scenes too..

.......or can it be a model that hasn't yet appeared on the site? What's your thoughts? If any??

(Note: As discussed in previous threads, Katie K and Cate Harrington at the moment are unavailable to film more scenes)

Mercedes was awesome but these three have taken over her sexiness and popularity but the question is now who has the potential to be the next Chloe Beth and Natalia ? i doubt if you will get another threesome like them :D
chloe-toy-airforce-toy-132.jpg

beth-wanking-techniques-120.jpg
natalia-forrest-which-outfit-129.jpg