Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Always Thinking Of NEW Stuff?

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #2125  by admin
 Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:53 pm
I'm always thinking of something new to do and here's something that has crossed my mind a few times.

How about producing a much longer scene, maybe 30 mins or even longer, or even a weekly thing that is just ongoing i could be cut down into 10 minute parts so it can be downloaded and used as a regular update each week, also it would be featuring a popular model like Mercedes or Jess West?? ....Anyone has any ideas? I have a few and soon as i can think how to explain them i'll post them lol

Would this be going off the WIN too much even though there would be still loads of Masturbation Instruction and Jerk Off Encouragement, nudity and the usual stuff? ... Just trying to keep ahead and do new stuff :D
 #2128  by passby
 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:27 pm
I like longer scenes in general but don't entirely understand what you're proposing.

Like a weekly serial wank drama with recurring characters? lol
 #2133  by tyler
 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:08 pm
I think you mean, film a scene in it's entirety. This could consist of say, brother spying on sister.
Then split the scenes into say two or three parts, spread over a week, maybe less.
The first part could be us spying on her getting undressed and the usual milling about, taking her school uniform off etc.
The second part, including some interaction with us before she takes a shower, the spying starts again.
The third and final part would have us being caught as she returns to her bedroom, and then for the final masturbation showdown.
The holy grail here is, to capture all essences of what everyone likes, say, voyeurism, stripping, shower scenes, and masturbation, all of which are nice lengthy scenes in their own right. When all three are downloaded, put them together in one file...play, and bingo, a nice lengthy 30 min clip...nice :D
Me likes this a lot!

I suppose you could release over a longer period of time, but that would be torture...or is that your desired affect :lol:
 #2136  by admin
 Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:17 pm
tyler wrote:I think you mean, film a scene in it's entirety. This could consist of say, brother spying on sister.
Then split the scenes into say two or three parts, spread over a week, maybe less.
The first part could be us spying on her getting undressed and the usual milling about, taking her school uniform off etc.
The second part, including some interaction with us before she takes a shower, the spying starts again.
The third and final part would have us being caught as she returns to her bedroom, and then for the final masturbation showdown.
The holy grail here is, to capture all essences of what everyone likes, say, voyeurism, stripping, shower scenes, and masturbation, all of which are nice lengthy scenes in their own right. When all three are downloaded, put them together in one file...play, and bingo, a nice lengthy 30 min clip...nice :D
Me likes this a lot!

I suppose you could release over a longer period of time, but that would be torture...or is that your desired affect :lol:

Thats more or less where my mind was at on the idea, but maybe on the first two parts the brother would still get found spying but it could be an innocent sister not even knowing what he's doing and she just carries on regardless, i think there are many different ways it could go but at least there is someone else on the same page as me ;)
 #2144  by tyler
 Mon Jul 11, 2011 11:55 pm
lee wrote:
tyler wrote:I think you mean, film a scene in it's entirety. This could consist of say, brother spying on sister.
Me likes this a lot!

Thats more or less where my mind was at on the idea, but maybe on the first two parts the brother would still get found spying but it could be an innocent sister not even knowing what he's doing and she just carries on regardless, i think there are many different ways it could go but at least there is someone else on the same page as me ;)

I hear what you say about the brother being caught spying in all three scenes, however, because you have so much room to play with because these scenes would in affect carry on from one another, I think you can afford to get away with at least one scene were we don't get caught, say the first scene. Thus we then have the opportunity to use just one scene if the mood takes us, to masturbate over innocent sister, without her knowledge that we're watching her at all, very erotic. I know this means no interaction with the girl in the first scene, but this is what spying or voyeurism is all about...and getting away with it ;) Only into the 2nd or 3rd scenes does our luck eventually run out...or does it :lol:

The more I think of your idea, the more I like it. These sorts of multi part mega scenes would give WIN yet another extra edge :D
Try these longer scenes with either Jess West or Nikita as they have the professionalism and would know how to extract the best from what you would want :D