Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• New Look wesites

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #35692  by Keefar
 Thu Sep 07, 2023 2:20 pm
Hi there, ive just noticed that all the websites have been updated.
the problem is, i cant logged into any of them?
i have a lifetime subscription on your sites, and still want to be able to access my account and obviously your content.
can you please look into this for me and let me know when i can gain access.
thanks
 #35693  by deathr0w
 Thu Sep 07, 2023 5:17 pm
We've sent you a DM. If anyone else is having login issues, the site is currently syncing and our devs are working on some tweaks. If you need to raise any support requests please use our new support portal here.

https://westbill.com/
 #35694  by Keefar
 Thu Sep 07, 2023 10:34 pm
Hi thanks for reply, but for some reason West I'll doesn't recognise my account with you guys? Is there any reason why this is, is it the synching that we got to wait for?
PS I didn't get you DM as yet
 #35696  by goodguy88
 Fri Sep 08, 2023 1:26 pm
Hi,

The new layout is not friendly at all. Could you bring back the original site? When I tried to browse the model, I can see other videos (boppingbabes, upskirtjerk) as well which I do not have access to. Maybe adding a button or filter to show only the accessible videos. In addition, many old videos are missing or with broken link (error code 500 internal server error) especially full HD videos. Those videos with 4k seem fine.
 #35698  by deathr0w
 Fri Sep 08, 2023 5:39 pm
As you can imagine - it's been a big job and there's a lot of data across the network. Our developers are working around the clock to iron out some issues, they should hopefully only be small tweaks, but once we've got those made everything should be back up and running. We've got a new support system, which can be found here - https://westbill.com/ - please use this link if you're having any account / access issues.
 #35699  by Keefar
 Fri Sep 08, 2023 11:08 pm
No probs. I'll try using the help link.
I might wait a few days, give the developers time to iron out the creases
 #35706  by Keefar
 Tue Sep 12, 2023 10:31 pm
Hi there just wondering if anyone else is still having issues with the new website. I can only log in but can't access any videos or photos...

I have been a lifetime subscriber for about 6 years and I can't access anything. I have sent several messages to the West I'll help desk but have got no reply. Can someone please tell me what is going on, why I can't access the videos and download them. This is really starting to peeve me off that no one is replying to my messages. This is why I am posting on here, to see what is going on. Please let me know
 #35707  by Wedge1
 Wed Sep 13, 2023 1:25 am
Pretty much the same for me. I got a response from new support almost 24 hours after opening ticket but it did not address the issue I raised and when I responded it took 3 days for them to respond again. The new site is a mess and leaves me to wonder if it was even tested before being put into production. I'm glad I'm not a monthly subscriber as this would have wasted nearly a quarter of my subscription so far.
 #35708  by Keefar
 Wed Sep 13, 2023 7:58 am
Yeah I'm happy to wait for the website to be fully functional and ready to be used, but would love to know when my access to the website will be available. I don't mind if it's 2 weeks or 2 months, just as long as I get told what is happening. Cheers