Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• New Look wesites

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #35753  by martomrc
 Thu Sep 21, 2023 9:21 pm
So I've had a reply from Westbill telling me that they can't see anything wrong and that I should try clearing my cache and browser history or try a different browser. I've tried 3 different devices and different browsers but still shows the same and that they are still locked with a padlock and it tells me to upgrade even though I am logged in. This is even on old videos that I have watched in the past. I have sent them another photo of it and await further instruction. It is getting beyond a joke!!! :roll:
 #35755  by bendoverbaby
 Fri Sep 22, 2023 3:18 am
I don't want to overly criticise too much on the new websites but one thing I've noticed is there's now hundreds of tags on a models page but no overall tag list like the old sites had on the main videos page, is this coming back or gone forever? Also, I'm guessing the tags aren't quite upto speed yet because I just clicked police outfit from Rose R's page and not only did it list a whole bunch of other models, none of them were in a police uniform (mostly gym gear fyi) :(
 #35757  by deathr0w
 Fri Sep 22, 2023 7:00 pm
bendoverbaby wrote:I don't want to overly criticise too much on the new websites but one thing I've noticed is there's now hundreds of tags on a models page but no overall tag list like the old sites had on the main videos page, is this coming back or gone forever? Also, I'm guessing the tags aren't quite upto speed yet because I just clicked police outfit from Rose R's page and not only did it list a whole bunch of other models, none of them were in a police uniform (mostly gym gear fyi) :(

The tags system is being refined as we speak :)
 #35821  by moto
 Thu Oct 19, 2023 10:19 am
deathr0w wrote:
bendoverbaby wrote:I don't want to overly criticise too much on the new websites but one thing I've noticed is there's now hundreds of tags on a models page but no overall tag list like the old sites had on the main videos page, is this coming back or gone forever? Also, I'm guessing the tags aren't quite upto speed yet because I just clicked police outfit from Rose R's page and not only did it list a whole bunch of other models, none of them were in a police uniform (mostly gym gear fyi) :(

The tags system is being refined as we speak :)

Any news on these tag fixes?

One big issue seems to be with multi-word tags. If I click on eg 'Office' tag from a video, that works OK, all videos are office-themed. But if I click on eg 'Tits (Natural)' it shows up all 'Tits' tags, including 'Tits (Natural)', 'Tits (Enhanced)' etc.

Not a disaster but you have so much great content, any way to help navigate it is helpful!
 #35823  by deathr0w
 Fri Oct 20, 2023 5:05 pm
Yeah 100% behind this, we're speaking to the devs - There's a lot of work to be done on the tags side of things, but they have a means of running a script to tidy them off to help restore some ease of life when it comes to navigating the content. Things overall should be better in terms of the site performance, download speeds etc - Have people noticed improvements in that department?

I'll update with the tags situation but it's super high on the priority list of jobs.
 #35841  by Keefar
 Sat Oct 21, 2023 11:58 am
yeah pretty happy with the new look website now. download speeds are pretty good.
once the tags system gets fixed, hopefully it will make it easier to find videos of interest.....similar to the old website where you could filter tags for certain items, ie big tits, hairy pussy, gym wear etc and it shows what you are looking for. this would be great once this is up and running
 #35873  by BqRmtg
 Fri Nov 03, 2023 11:07 pm
Trying the new web design for the first time.

Seems buggy, links often give errors and then work when clicked again.

Worst issue though is that the site fails to remember the page you were on when you click the back button, it jumps you back to the 1st page. This is really annoying, you have to page all the back to where you were. You can't even paste in the URL. Please fix this.
 #35875  by deathr0w
 Mon Nov 06, 2023 1:53 pm
BqRmtg wrote:Trying the new web design for the first time.

Seems buggy, links often give errors and then work when clicked again.

Worst issue though is that the site fails to remember the page you were on when you click the back button, it jumps you back to the 1st page. This is really annoying, you have to page all the back to where you were. You can't even paste in the URL. Please fix this.

I've fed this back to the developers - are you able to specify which links give those errors and what website?

I've tested the back button feature on my browser - it seems to work, but i've asked them to check too. I'm running google chrome.
 #35876  by dbjfan00
 Mon Nov 06, 2023 5:12 pm
I am also having severe issues with the new wankitnow.com website.
Since about 1-2 weeks back I have barely been able to use the site at all.

I can't load videos properly. It takes about 2 minutes to load a single page, and then the video won't play at all. Sometimes it works if I refresh the page again (and wait another 2 minutes..). But most often it doesn't work at all.

I have tried three different browsers: Edge, Chrome, Firefox.
It doesn't make a difference.

I was hoping this was a temporary issue but now it's been like this for weeks.
Does anyone else report the same issue?

I won't be able to continue paying for this service if it does not work, unfortunately.

Here is a an example when looking at the network trafic in Chrome.
It seems to be an issue with several HTTP status 504 timeouts occuring

Code: Select allRequest URL: https://v9u7k8g3.ssl.hwcdn.net/b/5/f/4/4/b5f4468e334dc/kay-warm-up-tits-106.jpg
Request Method: GET
Status Code: 504 Gateway Timeout
Remote Address: 69.16.175.10:443
Referrer Policy: strict-origin-when-cross-origin

"waiting for server response" 46 seconds

https://b5n3q3d6.ssl.hwcdn.net/6/4/6/5/2/6465281692ff0/4k/kay-warm-up-tits_4k.mp4?type=attachment&ttl=1699300379&token=xxxxxxxx

b5n3q3d6.ssl.hwcdn.net
HTTP ERROR 504