Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• We Are BRAND NEW

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #8  by admin
 Tue Apr 12, 2011 5:48 pm
Hi Guys, This forum is brand new so we need as many members as possible to make this forum as good as possible. We need you guys to voice your opinions, share your thoughts, tell us what and who you want to see and so on. We will also be keeping you up-to-date with whats happening, whos appearing and what scenes are due on the site. Hopefully this combination will work out to make a great WankitNow Forum.

Thanks In Advance .... Lee (Forum Administrator)
 #16  by FullFrenzy
 Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:54 pm
Huh, weird. I just signed up a week ago, and was just thinking this site really needs a forum. I just happened upon it by chance. :)

I guess that's something to bring up first. This forum is not exactly easy to find. I would recommend adding it to the main site. The only place I can find a link to it is on the front page before entering, and that's a plain link at the bottom. There is no where that forwards to the forum on the actual site. Maybe adding another large tab at the top (next to Home, Profiles, Latest, etc).
 #140  by Evertom
 Sat Apr 23, 2011 7:35 pm
Really can't wait for this board to be booming... and would love to be at the heart of it :)
 #153  by passby
 Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:27 pm
its actually grown quite quickly considering the short time its been open
 #1715  by Nyan
 Mon Jun 20, 2011 10:04 am
This is the first site i've seen a site which has a forum dedicated to its members and there opinions about the site. Well played sir :D.