Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Favourite Words & Phrases

• All general chat about anything not listed below
All general chat about anything not listed below
 #564  by tyler
 Mon May 02, 2011 5:12 pm
passby wrote:
lee wrote:I thought it was too angry/harsh, but i had to use it, got to try to keep everyone happy :)

yeah agree with this. Thought there was too much rage myself. Boner kill. Thought she was going to nut the camera she was so angry lol.

She seems like one of those girls who'd feel at home in one of those penis stomp videos.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

She can sure stomp on my penis any time with that attitude, would sure put me in my place! ;)
 #1675  by dick stroker
 Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:00 am
I'm from the US, so "wanker/wank" really don't work for me. Well, the site is a UK site called "Wank It Now", so I'm probably swimming against the current. :p

But changing things up with "stroke/jerk/jack/masturbate" would be nice.

Phrases that work for me:

yeah, masturbate for me
stroke that stiff penis for me (rather than "stroke IT", being specific about cock is always nice)
stroke your throbbing shaft
play with that swollen penis head
rub that pre-cum all over your penis shaft
 #1712  by admin
 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:56 am
dick stroker wrote:I'm from the US, so "wanker/wank" really don't work for me. Well, the site is a UK site called "Wank It Now", so I'm probably swimming against the current. :p

I always try to get the models to say "Jerk/jack" aswell rather than "Wank" all the time but as all the models (upto now) have been from the UK they all revert to saying "Wank". However, I'll make a better effort to get them to mix up the wording a bit more :D
 #31101  by INDIASIA
 Sat Nov 28, 2020 6:25 am
admin wrote:What are your favourite words and/or phrases that models use?

Word: "TITS"
Phrase: "I hope you are WANKING" or "Did you have a nice WANK?"
Mix of the above: "I hope you had a nice WANK looking at my TITS!"

It would be nice to know what you guys (from different parts of the world) like the models to use?

" Get that fucking small cock hard you sad loser"

"Stare at your teachers tits and cunt you bad boy"

"if you was my boyfriend instead of my step brother i would gladly let you fuck me ,instead of that at the moment just wank that hard cock for me while i fuck this cunt with my vibrator"

"i catch you all the time watching me all the time walking round the house in my undies and catch you peeking through my bedroom door at me and while im in the bath so fuck it while Mums out .Get your hard cock out for me and wank it off for me while finger my tight pussy for you and if you dont i will just tell her you are looking at me in a perv way and you have touched me ."

"Do you like my cunt or tits best show me how hard you get while i get them out for you"

"If i show you my tits and pussy step dad and let you wank over me will you let me have the day of school cos when i asked mum before she left for work she said ask you"

"You sad loser i have heard how small that thing you call a cock is,just fuck off and get a life "

"To get a better grade in my class you have to do something for me.Get your cock out and stroke it while i show you my tits"

"I ve accidentally heard at work today, Tommy your girlfriend telling every one of the girls how big your cock is.Pleeeease show me or i will tell mum and dad you skipped school last week.I will let you see my cunt and tits if you do.Its your choice"

"Are my tits bigger than your girlfriends.I will show you if you let me see your cock"