Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More scene ideas

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #6240  by montecristo
 Mon Jan 30, 2012 2:39 pm
Thought of a scene that could be in 2 parts

Part 1

You are asleep in bed when you sister comes in - she's been on a night out and is drunk - she's wearing a tight revealing dress and high heels. "Oops, wrong room. Sorry, didn't wake you up did I?" she says and starts to giggle. "My brother won't mind though if I sleep on his bed for a bit will you?" She takes off her heels and lies down on the bed next to you. "I has such a good night with the girls, all the men in the bars were tossers though. Move up closer to me, I could do with a cuddle."

She closes her eyes for a bit, but then suddenly opens them "What's that against my leg? Have you got a hard on?... I should've known your sister in a hot dress lying in bed next to you would turn you on. Wow, it looks so huge through your shorts. Go on lets have a look at it then." She giggles. You take your cock out and she smiles. "I didn't know my brother's cock was so big. I've seen the way you look at me, trying to peek at me when I'm in the shower and when I'm getting changed. I didn't know I turn you on so much. Go on then, wank over me, I know your dying too."

"I know what will get you even bigger and harder." she takes off her dress and bra. "Your wanking so hard and fast, it's really turning me on... I could do with getting fucked tonight, I need to sit on a big hard cock. I want my brother's cock inside me." She takes off her panties and you begin fucking her. (This could be a pov shot where you see her face and tits, or from behind) She's enjoying it, moaning in pleasure, saying things like "My brother's cock fills me up so good, it's a pefect fit up my pussy." "I hope mum and dad can't hear me, if they found us like this they'd kill us." and "Oh my god, i'm cumming so much, I've never come like this before, yours is the best cock I've ever fucked."

"I want to see my brother's spunk, cum all over my tits." You stop fucking her and she pushed up her tits for you to cum on. "Go on, drain your balls all over your sister's tits." You cum all over them. "Mmmm, you've cum so much, it's everywhere. That was amazing, lets go to sleep now." The scene ends.

Part 2

It's the morning after, your sister comes into your room wearing a bathrobe - she's just had a shower. "Hi, just wanted to say about last night... er, you know, about what we did... I can't remember much, but I remember a bit and well, you know what we did and we have to keep it a secret, no-one can know that we slept together, we're brother and sister." She notices you've got a hard on because her tits are poking out of the robe. "Fucking hell, don't get any ideas, we can't ever do anything like that again and mum and dad are downstairs. Listen, I meant to ask you, where did you cum? Did you cum over me? Inside me? Oh, over my tits, ok. No, I don't remember you cumming on my tits. I was drunk wasn't I, I hardly remember anything."

She begins to smile "I do remember how good your cock felt inside me though. I remember all the orgasms I had, my pussy's still throbbing. Wish I could remember you cumming on my tits, would've liked to have seen that." You start trying to convince her to let you cum on them again. "We can't... Well we can't shag again right now, mum and dad will hear us. Oh go in then, get your cock out, let me see it." She watches you start to wank.

She then drops her robe so she's naked and goes over to you and kneels down in front of your cock. "I don't think I give you a blowjob last night did I?" She starts giving you a blowjob. "It so big, it tastes so good. I don't think I can ever have any other cock after having my brother's." After a few minutes of this she asks "Are you ready to cum? Let me wank you off over my tits." She takes you cock in her hand and starts wanking you. "Go on, shoot your load over your sister's tits, I wanna see my brother's spunk." You shoot a load of cum over her chest. "Oh wow, that's a lot. Maybe everytime I go on a night out with the girls we can do this... Wait, sshhh, someone's walking towards the room, quick, hide!" She jumps up, the screen fades and the scene ends.
 #6245  by Dionysus
 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:31 pm
montecristo wrote:Thought of a scene that could be in 2 parts
*snip*

I support this scene(s) being added to WIN. Good idea, Montecristo. :D
 #6246  by admin
 Mon Jan 30, 2012 4:33 pm
Dionysus wrote:
montecristo wrote:Thought of a scene that could be in 2 parts
*snip*

I support this scene(s) being added to WIN. Good idea, Montecristo. :D

Me too! ... i'll put these down for Jenny Badeau tomorrow, shes going to be doing some milf scenes too ;)
 #6256  by montecristo
 Wed Feb 01, 2012 2:14 pm
Had an idea for a hypnosis scene - there can be lots of different scenarios, outfits etc for this, but will just submit my first idea.

You walk towards and stand in front of Your sister who is sitting watching tv wearing casual clothes. "Yeah, what do you want?" she asks. "What? You've learned how to hypnotise people? You want to try and hypnotise me? Oh piss off." She says and goes back to watching tv. You try to convince her you can "Well I don't believe my little brother knows how to hypnotise people, just go away... Oh, so that's why you've been in your bedroom for weeks - learning how to do that, and I thought you were playing with yourself." she says sarcastically. She starts to laugh "There's no way you can hypnotise me or anyone else... Go on then, lets see you do it then, hypnotise me, bet you can't do it. Oh, and don't be making me do anything embarrasing - not that you'll be able to do it anyway."

Here the camera shot can just fade to black for a second then fade back in again - obviously there no need to show an actual hypnosis method.

When the shot comes back your sister seems different, she has a vacant look on her face, finally she speaks "Yes, I can hear you. I will follow your orders." You have successfully hypnotised your sister and start giving her instructions. She gets up and strip dances down to her underwear, then she takes those off too. (Depending on which model is used, maybe she can play with her tits and pussy aswell) She then comes over to you, kneels down and starts wanking you (maybe even a blowjob too), and following your instructions, talks dirty to you while she does it. You finally cum over her face/neck/chest.

The shot can fade again and when it fades back your sister is back sitting in the chair wearing her clothes - as per your final instructions - and you've given her the wake up signal because she shakes her head, blinks a few times and speaks to you like her normal self. "See, told you so, I knew you couldn't do it." Suddenly she touches her face and neck - your cum is still all over her slowly drying! "What the fuck is all this on me... it feels sticky..." she asks herself as she doesn't suspect you at all because to her, you've been stood in front of her all along. The scene ends as you leave her rubbing were you've cum, looking confused, wondering what it is and where it came from.
 #6263  by admin
 Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:36 pm
montecristo wrote:Had an idea for a hypnosis scene - there can be lots of different scenarios, outfits etc for this, but will just submit my first idea.

You walk towards and stand in front of Your sister who is sitting watching tv wearing casual clothes. "Yeah, what do you want?" she asks. "What? You've learned how to hypnotise people? You want to try and hypnotise me? Oh piss off." She says and goes back to watching tv. You try to convince her you can "Well I don't believe my little brother knows how to hypnotise people, just go away... Oh, so that's why you've been in your bedroom for weeks - learning how to do that, and I thought you were playing with yourself." she says sarcastically. She starts to laugh "There's no way you can hypnotise me or anyone else... Go on then, lets see you do it then, hypnotise me, bet you can't do it. Oh, and don't be making me do anything embarrasing - not that you'll be able to do it anyway."

Here the camera shot can just fade to black for a second then fade back in again - obviously there no need to show an actual hypnosis method.

When the shot comes back your sister seems different, she has a vacant look on her face, finally she speaks "Yes, I can hear you. I will follow your orders." You have successfully hypnotised your sister and start giving her instructions. She gets up and strip dances down to her underwear, then she takes those off too. (Depending on which model is used, maybe she can play with her tits and pussy aswell) She then comes over to you, kneels down and starts wanking you (maybe even a blowjob too), and following your instructions, talks dirty to you while she does it. You finally cum over her face/neck/chest.

The shot can fade again and when it fades back your sister is back sitting in the chair wearing her clothes - as per your final instructions - and you've given her the wake up signal because she shakes her head, blinks a few times and speaks to you like her normal self. "See, told you so, I knew you couldn't do it." Suddenly she touches her face and neck - your cum is still all over her slowly drying! "What the fuck is all this on me... it feels sticky..." she asks herself as she doesn't suspect you at all because to her, you've been stood in front of her all along. The scene ends as you leave her rubbing were you've cum, looking confused, wondering what it is and where it came from.

I like the sound of this one, not done any hypnotizing scenes yet ... should be interesting :D
 #6283  by montecristo
 Fri Feb 03, 2012 9:30 am
Your sister knocks on your bedroom door and walks in. "Hi, are you busy? I need you help a minute. It's a bit of a strange request I know, but I've got an interview for a job tommorrow, and it's for er, that babe channel show of a night where you telephone in... I know you've seen it, I've caught you a few times watching it. Well I'm applying to be one of the girls on it, but I've never really talked dirty to anyone before, so I was wondering can my brother help me practice? Thanks."

She sits on the bed next to you. She seems nervous and is giggling doing small talk, asking how you are and if you like bums or boobs - not real dirty stuff. "I can't do this with you" she giggles "Yeah, I do want this job... You're right, lets do this properly... You think I should lie in my underwear and be more dirty?" She takes off her clothes and lies on the bed and talks to you more dirty, asking do you like what you see, how do you want to fuck her and is you cock big and hard.

She notices the bluge in your trousers "Oh my god, I'm turning you on, I guess I'm good at this after all. Take off my bra? yeah, you're right, I've gotta be able to make to the guys wank off and cum. Take your cock out then." She talks more filth than before, even including the word brother. She says she likes her brother's cock fucking her, it's so good and makes her cum. She wants you to keep wanking hard and fast all the while bouncing on the bed acting like she's getting fucked. She says she wants her brother's cum over her tits and her face.

"Thanks for the help brother, by the amount you've cum on the floor I've done good. I think I'll get this job no problem now." she smiles and the scene ends
 #6316  by montecristo
 Tue Feb 07, 2012 10:34 am
Had another 2 part scene idea. Depending on the model used, the self masterbation and blowjob bits can be left out and replaced.

Part 1

Your sister has just come home from college wearing her college uniform and walks past you "Hi brother" she says as you watch her walk into her room. After a few seconds you follow her, the room door is closed over but not fully, so you open it a bit and poke your head round. She is standing at the side of her bed, facing her laptop which is open and on the bed. She waves at the laptop and says "Hi guys, welcome to the show... I'm gonna start with a sexy strip for you all." Your sister is filming herself live on her webcam for viewers! You watch as she dances and strips out of her uniform to her underwear, then out of that to being naked, all the while she is asking the members of her website do they like what they see and thanks for saying how hot she is etc.

When she is naked and showing her bum to the laptop, she suddenly notices you by the door. She looks shocked but she can't disrupt the show, so she mouths and whispers towards you "Go away!" and waves at you to get out. You don't leave and she has to continue. "Ok guys, lets get more naughty." she brings out a fake cock to masterbate with and she gives you a worried look as your still watching and you have your cock out wanking too.

She starts to fuck herself with the fake cock, telling her viewers how good it feels, how much she wants it to be their cock inside her and encouraging them to get big and hard and wank themselves fast and hard etc. She turns toward you every now and then and sees your following her instructions too! She tells the viewers to drain their balls and cum. "Ok guys, that's all for now, see you soon." she blows a kiss at the laptop.

She turns to you, "Oh my fucking god, I thought i closed that door. My own brother wanking over me... you weren't supposed to see that... fucking hell, you've cum all over the floor." She goes on to explain "Don't tell anyone what you saw ok. I'm just doing this to help pay through college. I bought my own website and I have pictures, videos and a live show now and again for members who pay. Fuck, I can't believe you saw all that and you were turned on by your sister, I can't blame you really though... Just don't tell mum and dad, they'll kill me... now go, let me get dressed." The scene ends.

Part 2

Your sister walks toward you holding a camera. "I need you to do me a favour" she asks "Oh god, this is embarrasing, your my brother, but you know the website I've got, the one you saw me stripping for last week? Well I promised the members I'd upload some pictures of me with cum on my face today and well, me and my boyfriend have fell out so I was wondering, I can't believe I'm asking this, can you do it instead?... I know your always trying to see me naked and you obviously enjoyed the show I put on last week, so how do you fancy getting to spunk on your sister's face?" she asks smiling.

"Cool, well lets get started and when you cum, take some pictures with this camera." She puts the camera down. "Ok get you cock out and start wanking." She starts to get impatient "Your not going very fast, do you need some extra motivation?" She takes off her clothes and plays with her tits "Come on hurry up and spunk all over your sisters face, wank it faster I need those pics uploaded quick."

She is enjoying all this but after a few mintues of this encouragement she gets more desperate "Aren't you ready to cum yet?... You need me to wank you off? It will make you cum quicker? Ok, it better be a big load." After some more encouragement she wanks you off (maybe even sucks you off too) and seems to enjoy it more and more, telling you so and how much she wants it. She continues until a big load of your spunk splashes over her face. "Fucking hell that's a lot, ok get the camera and take some pictures." She does some face poses towards us showing the cum dripping from her face as the scene ends.
 #6371  by admin
 Mon Feb 13, 2012 10:33 am
lee wrote:
montecristo wrote:Had an idea for a hypnosis scene - there can be lots of different scenarios, outfits etc for this, but will just submit my first idea.

I like the sound of this one, not done any hypnotizing scenes yet ... should be interesting :D

I think i'm going to be doing this one today with Kayleigh (Amber)
 #6384  by admin
 Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:15 am

Done, here are the screens ...

snapshot20120217110204.jpg
snapshot20120217110301.jpg
snapshot20120217110322.jpg
snapshot20120217110341.jpg
snapshot20120217110419.jpg