Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More scene ideas

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #6657  by Dionysus
 Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:22 pm
montecristo wrote:Bit of a more hardcore scene this one, so bit can be omitted, but if a model is up for doing it...

The scene starts with your sister in the middle of a phone conversation "... yeah, I know you like my brother a lot, but he doesn't want to see you anymore. He told me to tell you he's fed up of you being a fucking bitch and it's over between you, and he's got a new girlfriend now ok." she finishes the call and smiles then turn round and is shocked to see you.

"Oh shit! Did you hear all that? Fucking hell... don't get mad, I did it for you... I wouldn't try phoning her back to explain - she was furious, screaming that she hates you... calm down, I did it for you, she wasn't good for you anyway. she starts being more flirty. "Well, I don't think she was, I think you deserve someone better. I think you deserve someone who appreciates you more... someone who can please you better." she starts to slowly unbutton her clothes. "Don't think I didn't notice that your now ex girlfriend looked exactly like me, and you always try to perve on me when I get changed. I should've did something sooner but when I saw you with that bitch I knew that the only girl you should be fucking is me."

She strips naked and asks aren't your sisters tits and body better. "I bet you were thinking of me when you were fucking her weren't you. What, she never let you fuck her? She was a bitch after all. Well I can see the big bulge in your trousers and I can't wait to get fucked with my brother's cock." She kneels down in front of you "Wow, it's so big and hard. Let me touch it and give you a little wank first." She wanks you for a bit then stands up and bends over "Go on, put your big cock inside my pussy, fuck me liked you've always fantasied about." She moans in pleasure "This is so good, your cock is perfect inside my pussy, I'm cumming so much"

She gets off your cock and kneels down in front of you "I want to see my brother's spunk, I want to taste it. Cum over my lips." she wanks you harder "I can't believe that stupid bitch didn't want to swallow your cum, your sister will always want your spunk, go on drain your balls over my face." You cum over her lips and she used her finger to rub it around her lips and taste it. "See, wouldn't your sister make a better girlfriend?" the scene ends.

Congrats, Montecristo - looks like today's update with Anna Joy (Seductive Sister) is a pretty faithful adaptation of this suggestion. A very nice video indeed :D.
 #7051  by slopesthread
 Thu May 10, 2012 2:00 am
My top requests (from any model really) are:

Cum shot on ass (instead of chest)
Cum shot on pussy
Nanny/Babysitter scene
Yoga instructor scene
Asian model!

Thanks for considering!
 #7060  by admin
 Fri May 11, 2012 7:35 pm
slopesthread wrote:My top requests (from any model really) are:

Cum shot on ass (instead of chest)
Cum shot on pussy
Nanny/Babysitter scene
Yoga instructor scene
Asian model!

Thanks for considering!

I'll try and incorporate some of these in the next few shoots.
 #7069  by shootbinladen
 Sat May 12, 2012 7:12 am
I don't really know if there is a general idea box so I'll just post my idea's here with no particular model in mind.

Scene 1: Basic Jerk off instruction / blowjob / hand job

This is a really basic scene with 3 possible plot options.

Plot 1: The dominatrix.

Model: Don't know (really).

In this scene the model is the domme and you are her slave.
You've been a good boy all week and the model thinks you need to be rewarded for that.
She sit down in front of you and she does either of the 3 options above.
So she gives you Jerk off instruction or a blowjob or a hand job.
The thing is with this scene is that she's your mistress so she really needs to give you that idea, not only by dressing herself like one but also by talking like one.
So humiliation line's like, Your cock is small or my last slave could come faster / or hold it in better stuff like that.

Plot 2: The slave.

Model: Perhaps Jess West, Sophia Smith or Danielle Maye.

In this scene you are the master and the model is your slave.
She's been a good girl all week so she can please her master.
The thing is with this scene is that she's your slave so she really needs to give you that idea, mostly trough her text.
So things like, I'm you're little slave and you can do anything you want or please master cum all over my face you know stuff like that.

Plot 3: foul talking girlfriend

Model: Perhaps Katie K (ideal choice) Jess West or Danielle Maye.

In this scene the model is the girlfriend and you are her boyfriend.
It's been a week since you last saw each other and the girlfriend wants to pay you for your patience with her.
The special thing about this one is the foul language, things like you better f*cking cum on my breasts, or you like it when I jerk you like this.

This is just a basic idea, so feel free the use it.

Scene 2: kidnapping by a nymph

This plot is based on a real time event from Germany.
In Germany there was a woman who seduces men to come home with her only to hold them there and have allot of sex with them and this scene is based on that.

Article link: http://abcnewsradioonline.com/world-news/german-woman-holds-man-as-sex-hostageagain.html

Model: Don't know perhaps, Danielle Maye

So you wake up on a chair in a strange house after grabbing a drink last night.
You quickly spot that you're tied to the chair and the model enters the room.
It's a woman you just met last night.

There is a bit of a dialogue from the model in which she states that she likes you and that's she going to keep you her for her own pleasure.

2 things can happen now:

1: The model gets down on her knees in front of you and she starts by either giving you a blowjob or a hand job.
She makes you cum on her face or chest.

2: The model removes her clothes and she sits and your lap and she starts having simulated sex.
She either gives you a simulated orgasm or she waits until the brink or orgasm before she jerks you to it.

In both ways the scene ends with the model leaving the room telling you she'll be back for more.
 #7089  by shootbinladen
 Tue May 15, 2012 8:15 pm
We are the Champions

Model: no prefence.

Just a pretty straightforward idea.
You play an amateur athlete (football player or something like that) and the model plays your number one fan(not a girlfriend/family) who's been there for every game.

You've just become champions in your league and you've had a couple of drinks with the model and you've invited her home.
Again she congratulates you on your victory and she has something in store for you in the bedroom.
I think a blowjob/ hand job or (simulated) virtual sex scene is the best reward.

The magician's assistant

Model: Perhaps Natalie Forrest

You play a magician who's in need for a new assistant and the model comes round for a interview/intake test.
The model thinks the jobs is easy, just looking fabulous while the magician is doing all the tricks but she's unaware that he's a sexual magician.
He firsts asks the model to remove her cloths and to pose a little whilst showing off her body.

The magicians tries out his new trick (a hypnosis one, just like the upcoming Jess's video).
The model starts to strip and masturbate in front of the magician.
She has an orgasm and the magician removes her hypnosis making sure she doesn’t remember at thing.

The model "wakes up" and is extremely horny (just like the magician wanted).
The magician wants to do one thing before he knows if he's made the right choice.
The magician believes he's immune to having an orgasm and it's the model task to see if that's possible.

The model does what you want (blowjob, hand job, virtual sex, doesn’t matter).
The magician's gets his orgasm and the scene ends with him congratulating his new assistant.