Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• NEW Michelle Barrett Scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #6847  by Dionysus
 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:19 pm
lee wrote:
honeydewmax wrote:why no michelle b scenes for a long time?isnt she available?

We only did one shoot with Michelle and seeing though there's very little interest in her scenes we have decided not to get her back in. So unless there is support for more of her scenes we have no future shoots planned :(

The unfortunate thing (and this is just one man's opinion, obviously) is that her profile image looks VERY good but she has quite a different look in her clips.

Now, maybe it's just me, but it looks like she put on a bit of weight from the profile shot (especially in the face), and I'm not really a fan of her two-toned hair style in her vids. Add that to the fact that I don't think her wardrobe was particularly attractive in her scenes (especially when compared to some of the sexy outfits and lingerie other models have been in), and I wasn't really impressed by her visuals. That said, I did enjoy her voice, heavy breathing, and moans; but again her improvised dialogue was a bit bland (she says "fucking" a lot rather than trying to seduce the viewer like some of WIN's best are so good at).

Now, given all of that, my personal opinion would be if she can get back to looking more like she did in the profile picture, or at least wear some sexier clothing, and improve her "dirty talk" then maybe she could create some good clips for WIN. That said, there are a large number of other models on this site already whose work I greatly enjoy and would rather see come back. That's just my opinion though and to each his/her own.

Note: Please note it is never my intention to be mean or to "put down" a model. I appreciate the effort they put into their work to try and create an enjoyable viewing experience. Some models, however, simply don't "work" for me.