Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• NEW Michelle Barrett Scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #3228  by admin
 Tue Sep 13, 2011 8:05 am
Want to see MICHELLE in a specific scene? .... then request or suggest it now!!

Michelle is shooting soon so get your requests/suggestions in quick. If you have a brief idea or full scripted scene then let me know or post it here in the Request or Suggest section of the forum.
 #3665  by mikelabranga
 Mon Oct 03, 2011 4:16 am
hey Lee-

if Michelle will perform the incest sister/brother scene, I have another suggested script:

Michelle has been looking forward to going out for a night on the town with her girlfriends. Unfortunately, she doesn't know what to wear. From her room, she calls out for her little brother, and the camera (in a first-person view) moves and goes into Michelle's bedroom. Michelle is completely naked, and she says:

"Hey little brother. I hope you don't mind that I'm completely butt naked, but I really need your help. I'm going out with my girlfriends tonight and I just don't know what to wear. Do you mind helping your big sister out?"

Michelle goes to her dresser, pulls out various articles of underwear and 2 sexy dresses. She tells her little brother that it's okay to pull out his cock and wank to her while she tries on different clothing. Michelle adds to the intensity of the scene by modeling each dress before telling her little brother that she's just not going to wear any underwear at all for the last dress, before slipping it on.

The last thing she does is put on a pair of black high heel pumps. Michelle thanks her little brother for helping her out, and the scene fades.

Another vote for this model to wear black thigh high stockings if possible. I can't get enough of those :D.

Thanks Lee!
 #3740  by nanthony
 Thu Oct 06, 2011 11:06 am
I'd prefer the scene to be a little different. Maybe his sister doesnt call him in, but she's in a dilema about what to wear and he spies through the crack in the door as she tries different outfits on. He stands there, starting to knock one out and accidently knocks the door open. His sister then see's him stood there fully errect...and initially disgusted in him and covering herself up, she cant help but notice the size of his "big" cock. She comes a little closer and being the older sister of course takes controil and starts to wank him off to the point he blows his load all over her face. I like that :)
 #3760  by Thondervult
 Fri Oct 07, 2011 5:56 pm
Michelle's matured a bit since the last time I saw her but she's still hot and obviously up for some real fithy action. Her teaser reel has done the trick - I'm really looking forward to seeing her scenes! :D
 #4039  by Gordon_Bennett
 Mon Oct 17, 2011 10:39 pm
I know from elsewhere that Michelle is a very good dirty-talker :D , so I'd like to see her as a dominatrix ordering me to "wank your fucking useless dick". Also, any arsehole worship would be brilliant. :mrgreen:
 #6838  by admin
 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:16 am
honeydewmax wrote:why no michelle b scenes for a long time?isnt she available?

We only did one shoot with Michelle and seeing though there's very little interest in her scenes we have decided not to get her back in. So unless there is support for more of her scenes we have no future shoots planned :(
 #6845  by drevil19
 Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:44 pm
Michelle B is certainly worth another shoot, she is a naughty milf who is excellent at the chat and desreves another go.