Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Mercedes & Nikita Law - New Ideas

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #3262  by oldmummysboy
 Fri Sep 16, 2011 4:59 pm
Hello Lee

I really enjoy your clips, they are well made and brilliantly edited :)

I am a huge follower of Mercedes / Demi Scott and Nikita Law and would love to request a fetish scene...

Their are a couple of ideas I have in mind and I hope you would be so kind to try and do clips with Mercedes and Nikita Law.

The first idea is SchoolGirl foot fetish POV,
Mercedes or Nikita play a slutty school girl dressed in uniform and have just finished school... she is tired and her feet hurt.. and knocks on her old neighbours door because her parents are not home.

She ask's if she can stay by her neighbours house until her parents come home, she ask's if it is ok if she takes her shoes and socks off because her feet are all hot and bothered... she puts them on the table and notices that I keep looking at them...

She keeps noticing that I keep staring at them and realizes I have a foot fetish so she confronts me about it, she comes up with a naughty plan and makes a deal with me that I can worship her feet and be wanked off by her once a week if she is allowed to come round when she likes and use my house as she sees fit... I agree

Then she makes me worship her feet and clean them up with my tongue, once I have a done a good enough job she wanks me off and cleans me up... just in time when her parents calls and she has to go... until the next time.

The second idea again features Mercedes / Demi Scott or Nikita Law

She is my next door neighbour and works as a baby sitter / social care worker and I am your older next door neighbour, I am a 30 something man that lives at home by myself and also wearing adult nappies still at my age.

Mercedes or Nikita come round to visit the neighbour as she hasn't seen me in a while, she lefts herself in from the back as I trust her and is surprised to see me in my adult nappy while on the floor playing with my toes, she is first shocked and then intrigued to what she is witnessing here.

She asks why are you in a adult nappy, and soon realises that I am still a mummy's boy and still needs a mummy to look after him... she comes over and tells me that do you want me to be your professional mummy, she makes a proposal to me in that she needs the extra cash as money is tight and agrees that she can come over once a week to look after me, change my nappy, bath me and wank me off if I agree to pay her for it.

I agree and she is happy to look after me, she takes her top off and goes about looking after me like a big overgrown mummy's boy for her... she becomes my mummy and baby talks to me changes my nappy, washes me, feeds me and allows me to play with her big boobs and her pretty feet and then finally wanks me off in my big nappy... she then cleans me up and puts a fresh nappy on me and lets me fall asleep in her big bosom...

Until the next week big mummy's boy.

I would love to see two versions of these ideas, one with Mercedes and the other with Nikita Law.

Apologies for the comprehensive email but I really love your clips and hope you can make this happen...

I have other ideas also....

Many thanks
OMB