Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• NEW Brook Logan Scenes - Request/Suggest NOW!

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #3569  by Pound_UK
 Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:21 pm
Because she looks a lot like a girl I used to work with I'd like to see a scene where she's in to see the boss... giving it lots of attitude and then on hearing she might get the sack panicking and saying how she can't lose her job and that she's really sorry and she'll do anything... ANYTHING!

Now, I don't know what Brook's limits are but if it's a strip to nude then that's cool, but lots of vocal encouragement to her boss as he watches her strip and wanks and comments like 'see, I am good for something, you can't sack me now', obviously if Brook's willing to go beyond that then a hand job/blow job would be great especially if it ends on a cumshot... her bending over a desk would be great

For the end of the scene, something like Brook saying 'so you want me to be your personal assistant? and it's more money? providing I do this every pay day? yeh, alright then... I'm a temp though, I get paid weekly' or something like that