Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• NEW Casey Scenes - Request/Suggest NOW!

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #3570  by Pound_UK
 Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:33 pm
Incredible looking model!

I'd love to see her do a younger/older theme... so she's helping a neighbour, she's wearing a vest top, no bra and cut off shorts and knee length socks, perhaps she's cleaned his car or kitchen or something and she comes in the room with her vest all wet and clingy and see through and she's telling him what she's done and asking if he wants a cup of tea, she says 'yes, I have got a bit wet' and 'yes, I probably should give myself a good rub down'... and then she asks if there's anything more he needs doing and he suggests something and she goes all giggly and says 'I can't believe you asked me to do that- that's so naughty' and she runs her hand over herself and looks a bit flirty and says 'well, there's no harm in it, I suppose' and she says 'it could be our little secret'

she does a sexy lap dance for him but doesn't take anything off, she wiggles her bum a lot for him and then she notices 'blimey, is that your cock? have you got a hard on?'

she's clearly very excited and turned on and teases him by pulling her vest up just enough to see the underside of her boobs, all the while she's saying 'I dare you to take it out' and 'I'll show you mine if you show me yours'

He does and she's very pleased 'you've got a much bigger cock than my boyfriend' and she takes her vest off and asks if he likes her boobs, she asks to have a feel of his cock and he says only if her shorts and pants come off too, so she strips off completely and asks him what he thinks of her bum and fanny

she offers to finish him off by offering her tits for him to cum on... the cum shot is impressive and she says 'that's amazing, I've never seen so much cum'

'I really better go and dry off now... I'll pop in again tomorrow and we can see what else we can do together'

or something... my dirty mind, dear oh me
 #3580  by mikelabranga
 Thu Sep 29, 2011 12:38 am
Lee, will Casey B do incest scenes? I'd like to see a little brother/big sister scene where she teases her little brother into doing chores and giving her money in exchange for her clothes, bra, and panties.

and that one picture you have of her where she is wearing black thigh highs; i would love to see a scene with her wearing them or putting them on with high heels :D