Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Personalised Scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #548  by tyler
 Mon May 02, 2011 11:47 am
Ok, had this idea for donkey's years but not sure if or how it will work.
I guess it's worth starting off with the obvious that this will cost a little extra as a one off payment done through WIN.
The idea is to pay for a one off personalised scene, written by and model requested by you, the member.
These scenes could include anything you request, all the ideas you like, and drop the stuff you don't, as soft or hard as you wish, depending on the models consent of course.
Your idea or request could be submitted to the model of your choice and on her approval, a price for the scene could then be arranged.
I guess it's up to WIN as to how the final details of payment will be handled, but then they're the guys to sort that out.
Would be great to get a step closer to that one on one experience and to have a personal memento to keep forever.
Just imagine your favourite model, teasing you and pleasing you to your every wish, calling out YOUR name as she cums...or as you do!
 #558  by admin
 Mon May 02, 2011 2:25 pm
This can easily be arranged, with Mercedes or whoever?? ... it just depends on what price someone is willing to pay? ... Presumably it should be priced on the length of the clip and the actual specifics, where it's shot, what props are involved, outfits etc. Script shouldnt be an issue???..can't think of anything else that would be a factor/issue in producing it??
 #565  by WannaTitFuck
 Mon May 02, 2011 8:40 pm
Love this idea, and think it adds another dimension to the site. Maybe the person who pays for the request can also have the option of their custom scene being offered on the site as bonus content, and if they agree to it, they'd get a small discount on the pricing.
 #569  by Fan
 Mon May 02, 2011 11:29 pm
what would be the rough cost anyway? like range between X (short clip, minimal cost) to Y (long clip, the whole shabang)
 #676  by tyler
 Wed May 04, 2011 7:05 pm
I think I've bitten off more than I could possibly chew with this one :lol:
Still worth finding out what's what with pricing. I reckon what Lee's saying is that the more you want the girl to do, or how far you would like her to go, then up, up, up goes the price...and with what I'm after, I'd best re-mortgage my house :?
 #30842  by INDIASIA
 Mon Nov 09, 2020 4:40 pm
tyler wrote:Ok, had this idea for donkey's years but not sure if or how it will work.
I guess it's worth starting off with the obvious that this will cost a little extra as a one off payment done through WIN.
The idea is to pay for a one off personalised scene, written by and model requested by you, the member.
These scenes could include anything you request, all the ideas you like, and drop the stuff you don't, as soft or hard as you wish, depending on the models consent of course.
Your idea or request could be submitted to the model of your choice and on her approval, a price for the scene could then be arranged.
I guess it's up to WIN as to how the final details of payment will be handled, but then they're the guys to sort that out.
Would be great to get a step closer to that one on one experience and to have a personal memento to keep forever.
Just imagine your favourite model, teasing you and pleasing you to your every wish, calling out YOUR name as she cums...or as you do!

Great idea and even better would be you get invited to watch it being filmed live mmmm :D