Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• A comment or 2

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #556  by Smoothman218
 Mon May 02, 2011 2:21 pm
I tend to like vids where the girl is nice, not calling me a wanker and all that. I want to worship and adore women, my wanking is a compliment to them. Quite a few vids have girls tolerating rather than encouraging, I'd much prefer it if they were more upfront and appreciative sometimes. Some older women would be nice too. I'd love a school themed one, being kept after class and wanking off infront of a hot teacher or other authority figure.

While it's cool to have a girl encouraging you to wank off to her, it might be even more fun to have her showing off her friend. In a 'get a load of her arse' kind of way -

Last edited by Smoothman218 on Mon May 02, 2011 4:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
 #563  by passby
 Mon May 02, 2011 3:00 pm
Smoothman218 wrote:Quite a few vids have girls tolerating rather than encouraging, I'd much prefer it if they were more upfront and appreciative sometimes.

agreed
 #1690  by dick stroker
 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:53 am
Agree with all your points. I like friendly encouragement. But firm and even bossy can be fun. As long isn't contemptuous or dismissive (loser, tinydick, cheapskate, sicko, pervert, etc).

And two girl scenarios are great. That pic suggests an excellent scene. or maybe one girl introducing a shy friend who is new to guys stroking to her favorite stroker.