Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Holly

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #611  by chisum
 Tue May 03, 2011 7:00 pm
Any chance of any videos of her rather than just photos. I think i'm in love... :oops:
 #616  by passby
 Tue May 03, 2011 9:29 pm
I suspect she simply doesn't have any mic skills. Hot girl though.
 #618  by WannaTitFuck
 Wed May 04, 2011 2:09 am
Cracked up at that use of the term "mic skills." :lol: Never thought of it in this context. Do you happen to be a fellow American, passby?

Oh and Holly is a cutie for sure.
 #619  by passby
 Wed May 04, 2011 2:15 am
haha no not an american. Always tune back in again a month or two leading up to wrestlemania
 #678  by WannaTitFuck
 Wed May 04, 2011 11:10 pm
I've always associated that phrase with rappers in particular- not sure I quite followed your Wrestlemania comment though?

Either way, I vote we use that as the offifical forum term for the models' speaking prowess... As in: There's are tons of hotties out there who we'd all like to see doing dirty things, but only the ones with mic skills belong on WIN!
 #773  by passby
 Fri May 06, 2011 12:31 am
oh I was talking about wrestling like in WWE lol.
You see in pro wrestling, even if a wrestler doesn't have the wrestling skills to put on exciting matches, they could get just as popular if they have good mic skills (trash talk etc.). Just like on WIN, a model could be average looking but if they have a dirty enough mouth.... :mrgreen:
 #774  by WannaTitFuck
 Fri May 06, 2011 5:40 am
Yet another way I hadn't considered use of the term. Makes perfect sense though! Also have to agree that for WIN, mic skills are first priority.
 #780  by admin
 Fri May 06, 2011 10:14 am
chisum wrote:Any chance of any videos of her rather than just photos. I think i'm in love... :oops:

Unfortunately (ATM) Holly is just a photoset model for the site, she has got some video strip teases that we can put up on the site but they are a simple "Hi my name is ... (Start), to a "Hope you enjoyed my strip (Ending), no masturbation instruction etc, and they are only basic strip tease clips...they can be added (As Bonus content) if you want them?

However, i did contact Holly a while ago asking her if she wanted to do some more "Adult" clips but she didnt seem too keen, i can always pester her some more though lol
 #833  by chisum
 Mon May 09, 2011 9:00 am
I would love to see them Lee.