Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Unfaithful wife's night out with the girls

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #4229  by moulin
 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:41 pm
You are an unfaithful wife on a girls’ night out. You dance provocatively for me, a nightclub doorman, knowing I am watching you in your mini dress, boots and stockings. You have been making eyes at and flirting with me all night.

You come over and tell me that your friends are leaving in half an hour, that you are aching to be fucked but that you can’t offer to take me home because you have a husband waiting for you there. Then you say “There’s no way of saying this without sounding slutty, so will you take me outside and screw me up against the wall or somewhere?”

Outside (doesn’t have to be literally) you pull up your dress, pull down your knickers and leave them round one ankle. Then you get your tits out (you are not wearing a bra) and invite me to give those some attention. After a while you suggest putting one foot up on a step or box or something to give me ‘access’, telling me not to bother with a condom as you want to feel every vein and throb of my magnificent cock.

You then pretend that I slip my dick up you. You say things like “Oh my god I thought you’d be big but not this big!” and other exclamations and noises of pleasure. After a couple of minutes you tell me to pull out so you can turn round to spread yourself against the wall, put your hands up against it and stick your exposed bum out, inviting me to fuck me as hard as you like.

After a minute or so more simulation you tell me “Cum in me, I’m on the pill” and “I want to be filled with spunk” and we climax together. As you turn round and get your breath back, you take your panties off your boot and give them to me, telling me I can keep them as a souvenir.