Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Slutty barmaid

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #4230  by moulin
 Mon Oct 24, 2011 9:47 pm
you are a topless barmaid in a topless bar, chatting to me. u bend forward to tease me as you serve me drinks (maybe you could use a table or something as a pretend bar and pour a drink o it or pull one out from underneath).
Basically I want you to ad lib like a barmaid talking to a customer. You could maybe talk about how you love this job for the number of men you get to meet, how you love their attention when showing off your body to them and how you have fucked a different guy every night in here, including all the regulars ;-)
After a while you usher me nearer and say to me in a low voice "if you fancy some fun tonight, I get off here in about an hour, you can take me home and fuck me if you want to". Then you check to see that no-one's looking, pull down your shorts (you have no panties on underneath) and flash your ass at me, bending over so I can see your pussy lips between your legs too. The closing shot is full length of you walking away from me, in shorts and heels, looking back over your shoulder at me . . .
 #4354  by moulin
 Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:44 pm
cool. have you got any ideas as to which model might be up for making it? I really don't mind.
 #4912  by moulin
 Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:31 pm
I would love Mercedes to do it. Could we ask her please?
 #4951  by moulin
 Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:10 pm
Cool! So will you keep me posted on progress or do I just look out for it to appear on the site?