Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More Masturbation/Screencaps

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #4233  by Speeding
 Mon Oct 24, 2011 11:10 pm
I'm a big fan of the content on this site, but I think the one thing that is left out of the scenes is masturbation from the models. It's much more enjoyable to watch the model getting off rather than to just have them sitting there naked as they talk. Videos like Fancy Night Out with Abigail Tonye(which is pretty recent to say the least) showcase exactly what I am talking about.

Also I noticed that some of the older scenes have screencaps so that you know what to look forward to before you actually download the video. What happened to those? They should be brought back.

What do you guys think?
 #4253  by admin
 Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:20 am
Thanks for your feedback :D ... We dropped the images a few weeks/months ago as the general feeback was that not many people wanted them, however i'm working on a way of adding them to the site again without causing too much work as i don't want to drop the daily video updating, putting screencaps on actually takes longer to do than adding a video scene but i do think they make a nice addition just before the video is released, as you say it does give you a good idea of whats coming :)
 #4270  by Speeding
 Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:07 am
Lol cool. Thank you for the quick and prompt response. I love that this site is ran so smoothly and that the fans are put first. Thats a huge plus
 #4356  by FullFrenzy
 Sun Oct 30, 2011 5:20 pm
lee wrote:Thanks for your feedback :D ... We dropped the images a few weeks/months ago as the general feeback was that not many people wanted them, however i'm working on a way of adding them to the site again without causing too much work as i don't want to drop the daily video updating, putting screencaps on actually takes longer to do than adding a video scene but i do think they make a nice addition just before the video is released, as you say it does give you a good idea of whats coming :)

A few screencap previews wouldn't hurt. Maybe like 10 spread out over the entirety of the video, so you can see what it contains. The preview video seems alright to me in that regard though.

I do like pictures, but like I said before when deciding to remove them, I just would prefer more widescreen/wallpaper pictures. There are some sets on the site that I've gone through and there are at max, 5-10 widescreen images, sometimes not even occurring during the good parts of the photo set. I've also seen some sets where there were none at all.

I've seen a growing trend on many sites where they ONLY have widescreen images in picture sets released, due to the fact that widescreen monitors are becoming the norm. As a result these images are typically favored due to not only using them as wallpapers, but because they can be full-screened when doing a slideshow. Realistically speaking, the upright photos are rarely useful to the consumers anymore, than it is to the model for portfolio use.