Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Nurse

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #4396  by pelican
 Wed Nov 02, 2011 4:34 pm
I'd love to see Brooke Little in a tight white nurse uniform coming over to the side of the patients bed, checking his chart, leaning over to fluff his pillow and at the same time give a great view of her clevage before asking if the patient was bored and if she could help at all. Obviously the horney patient fancies a handjob so with a nervous glance about she slips her hand under the sheets and begins wanking him off, she unbuttons her uniform to help him enjoy it more. A bit or oral would be nice but the finale would be her leaning over his cock as it spurts into her cleavage, without even wiping up she rebuttons her nurse uniform before explaining she has to hurry off as there are other patients that need her caring hands.
 #4908  by schmoo
 Sat Nov 12, 2011 5:43 pm
Now i like the sound of this! Right along the lines of one of my own fantasies! Got to be a big boobed girl for this one!!
 #4913  by schmoo
 Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:41 pm
Not wanting to steal your thunder pelican, but no point in me starting another thread, not least because this is another nurse scene..

.. my scene suggestion therefore is..

.. i go to see the nurse, along with my (obviously pretend) girlfriend because she’s dragged me there because of erectile problems (god forbid!) We’re sat with the nurse sitting directly opposite me – the nurse is sat with her white overcoat unbuttoned to show her tight black pencil miniskirt and tight white shirt, her legs are crossed showing lots of leg and thigh and her shirt showing cleavage and her huge boobs almost busting loose in the red bra. She uncrosses her legs (lots of times) and each time she does, i can see right up her skirt at her white knickers.

My (pretend) girlfriend starts to explain the problem but i’m sat there with a raging hard on not knowing whether to look up the nurse’s skirt or down at her cleavage and boobs. The nurse obviously sees my excitement so suggests my girlfriend step out of the room so to speak to us separately. No sooner does she, the nurse starts to question why i am there, wasting her time etc, getting quite annoyed, but also obviously loving the fact how excited she is getting me knowing i’m looking up her skirt and down at her cleavage and boobs.

So she continues to tease me unmercifully, questioning me, but then proceeds to lean over me getting my cock out and obviously starts to w*nk it. Saying such things like “I see you like looking up my skirt, down at my boobs and cleavage too” “Gets you all hard doesn’t it?” “Bet you want me to get my boobs out don’t you?” (as she then does, taking only her white overcoat off too) “Bet you like me w*nking your cock too don’t you?” As an added bonus here, if possible, can we see her give the cock a tit w*nk? If so, she’ll say “Bet you want to put that between my boobs don’t you?” As she then squeezes her boobs around the cock and tit w*nks the cock for a bit. She then says “Well.. you gonna cum then?” As we go back to a handjob, she says “All over my boobs? Over my face?” etc etc.

She then w*nks a load of cum blasts out of the cock, over her face and glasses first, then over her boobs and shirt!

Does this sound like something you could do (for me)?
 #4934  by schmoo
 Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:06 am
Again, i better let you know which of the (big boobed) models i'd love to see do this scene for me:

Of your current models - Brook Little, Casey B(rennan), Tabitha/Mia.

Or any of these models, per my post in the "Models - request or suggest" thread:
viewtopic.php?f=17&t=1893
 #4981  by schmoo
 Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:02 pm
Thanks again deathr0w, whilst office/secretary set scenes are my very favourites, nurse ones come a very close second - bring 'em on!