Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More cumshots on models in the end

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #4909  by schmoo
 Sat Nov 12, 2011 6:06 pm
Without quoting lots of posts that have gone before, i would like to agree with certain things:

- i'd love to see every scene finish with cumshot(s). And also, more blasts - not to the ridiculous amount a la CumBlastCity, but definitely towards 5 - 10 times.

- I'd also love to see/hear the girls say where they want it. Along this line, it'd be great that the girl knows "we" wanna put it on their boobs/face etc, so invite us to, saying things like "I know you wanna you cum on my boobs/face (etc), so go on then.. let me have it.. " "I'm gonna make you cum all over my boobs/face (etc).. i know you want to.. i can feel how hard you're getting at the thought.. (etc etc)".

I'm sure you get my gist.

- I'd love to see the girls wear glasses and let the cumshots hit/go over the glasses as awell as their face(s).

- Final suggestion here, it't be great to see the girls clothed (skirts, shirts and bras specifically for me!) and let the cumshots hit their the shirt/bra covered boobs and maybe fly all over the shirt and skirt too!
 #6411  by slopesthread
 Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:46 pm
lee wrote:
slopesthread wrote:Lots of great ideas here. I would also love to see a cumshot on the models bare ass sometime.

Bare ass cum shots can be done .... :)

Yeah!! Amber please!