Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More cumshots on models in the end

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #187  by tyler
 Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:09 am
In total agreement with FullFrenzy, cum shot finishes are the icing on a huge fat cake, but they do need to be more sustained for a more realistic finish, like he said, 4-6 cum squirts would be satisfactory :)
Great idea as to the girl telling us where they want your cum.
Cum shot scenes also need to make their way into the incest scenes.
 #289  by WannaTitFuck
 Wed Apr 27, 2011 4:00 am
lee wrote:I think that can be arranged!! ;)

Very happy to hear that! That attitude is a GREAT way to have loyal subscribers. :D
 #455  by admin
 Fri Apr 29, 2011 6:09 pm
Facials is something that is definitely going to be done over the next few models that do new scenes for the site. Ass and boobs is a must too, so rest assured, all kinds of mess is going to be made on many a models face, tits and ass!! ................ Yeah!!! ....I already like the sound of my own message lol!
 #544  by tyler
 Mon May 02, 2011 10:22 am
lee wrote:Facials is something that is definitely going to be done over the next few models that do new scenes for the site. Ass and boobs is a must too, so rest assured, all kinds of mess is going to be made on many a models face, tits and ass!! ................ Yeah!!! ....I already like the sound of my own message lol!

:lol:
 #620  by nox
 Wed May 04, 2011 7:40 am
I totally agree. Please make the cumshot to a standard!!! I found it a little bit weird when the girls are pretending that there is a cumshot. :)
 #1298  by LiLBro
 Fri May 27, 2011 8:48 pm
lee wrote:
FullFrenzy wrote:I have to agree. It's a good way to end the films.

I would also add that the cumshot count needs increased too. One or two is kind of sad. I'd be embarrassed if that's all I was capable of. It doesn't need to be "Cumblastcity" increased (they'll do it like 30-40 times :o), but definitely more than a couple. Maybe 4-6 times at least.

Not sure what you're using, but I can tell you that donut glaze has a great viscosity, is edible, looks correct, and doesn't stain. ;)

-------

As for virtual handjobs, wouldn't mind seeing those either, where they simulate the hand gesture at the bottom or just below the camera's view.

There's definitely gonna be more endings like that then, cum blast count will be increased too, keep all you guys happy. I think the next model to get a good cum blast and give a few handjobs can be Mercedes ;) What do ya think? .... Daft question really lol

Dear god, a mercedes older sis hj/bj scene ending with a significant facial :)~ It literally could not get any hotter than that (unless she cums as well). I can die a happy man after seeing this masterpiece in the making. I can't wait for the increased cum shot count either. I always felt a bit let down with the 1 shot pops . Several shots should do, As contained in the words of one of our great poems, " Skeet....Skeet...Skeet ."