Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More cumshots on models in the end

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #24  by passby
 Sat Apr 16, 2011 8:48 pm
Would love to see more shoots with a cumshot or facial at the end on the models. There are several already but too far and few. 8-)

Might want to work on the aiming a bit as well, the few cumshot vids you seem to miss the target almost lol

EDIT: a few handjob/virtual handjob vids wont be too bad either :mrgreen:
 #26  by FullFrenzy
 Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:56 am
I have to agree. It's a good way to end the films.

I would also add that the cumshot count needs increased too. One or two is kind of sad. I'd be embarrassed if that's all I was capable of. It doesn't need to be "Cumblastcity" increased (they'll do it like 30-40 times :o), but definitely more than a couple. Maybe 4-6 times at least.

Not sure what you're using, but I can tell you that donut glaze has a great viscosity, is edible, looks correct, and doesn't stain. ;)

-------

As for virtual handjobs, wouldn't mind seeing those either, where they simulate the hand gesture at the bottom or just below the camera's view.
 #43  by admin
 Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:24 am
FullFrenzy wrote:I have to agree. It's a good way to end the films.

I would also add that the cumshot count needs increased too. One or two is kind of sad. I'd be embarrassed if that's all I was capable of. It doesn't need to be "Cumblastcity" increased (they'll do it like 30-40 times :o), but definitely more than a couple. Maybe 4-6 times at least.

Not sure what you're using, but I can tell you that donut glaze has a great viscosity, is edible, looks correct, and doesn't stain. ;)

-------

As for virtual handjobs, wouldn't mind seeing those either, where they simulate the hand gesture at the bottom or just below the camera's view.

There's definitely gonna be more endings like that then, cum blast count will be increased too, keep all you guys happy. I think the next model to get a good cum blast and give a few handjobs can be Mercedes ;) What do ya think? .... Daft question really lol
 #47  by FullFrenzy
 Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:57 pm
Sounds good to me. More Mercedes updates is always a good thing.

Shannon needs some as well. Couple vids had her reacting to cum on her, but nothing to be seen.
 #49  by passby
 Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:15 pm
No "Maybe", No "I'll pass it on", No "We'll look into the possibility", just simply "We'll get right on it". Love it. Hats off to you WIN :mrgreen:
 #158  by WannaTitFuck
 Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:28 am
I'm all for more cumshots at the end of scenes, where it's appropriate to the scene. Nothing too fake and crazy, some of these sites get carried away and it just doesn't look even CLOSE to real. I'd love to see more of the girls asking for cum during the videos, telling you where they want it, etc. HOT! :lol:

Said it in my other posts, but worth saying again- keep up the great work!