Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Circumcised and Foreskin Scene

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #803  by mushroomhead
 Sat May 07, 2011 10:20 pm
Here's a request for you guys :D

One of the girls in a scene where she's asks two guys to strip - she's shocked to see one is circumcised and one has a foreskin. She gives them both thorough wank off instructions and in the process describes how their cocks look different and tailors the instructions to suit. 8-)
 #810  by admin
 Sun May 08, 2011 7:55 am
mushroomhead wrote:Here's a request for you guys :D

One of the girls in a scene where she's asks two guys to strip - she's shocked to see one is circumcised and one has a foreskin. She gives them both thorough wank off instructions and in the process describes how their cocks look different and tailors the instructions to suit. 8-)

I like the sound of this one, keep a look out on this thread, viewtopic.php?f=13&t=168 , i will be able to do this clip, i'll just work out who and when :)
 #1503  by admin
 Tue Jun 07, 2011 8:36 pm
mushroomhead wrote:Did you choose the girls for this one yet? 8-)

We started out with this one on Kayla Louise (Her shoot was at the weekend), however she didnt really get to grips with the idea and wording of the scene so even though she mentions the circumsized and uncut cocks it's not really a great talking clip, still good all the same. I think a model who would be great at it who is due in soon will be Ashleigh or Mercedes so we can try the clip with one of them instead.