Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More soft bondage/tied up, multiple endings

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #818  by passby
 Sun May 08, 2011 7:22 pm
Think I've suggested in a previous thread a scene along the lines in one of the models pages but just want to put this down here as well.

Could we have a few bondage scenes here and there, not like whippings or anything nutty like that, just something like bound to the bed etc. There used to be some scenes of the sort on the site like with Becky's "Tied to the bed", Mercedes' "Bath Bound", so I know you're no stranger to a knot or two :mrgreen:.

Just the general idea where the girls may be in a precarious situation, where there's a choice of helping for a "reward" (girl could be willing or reluctant), or deciding not to help and take advantage (girl getting either embarrassed or turned on). Maybe even shoot both endings/choices, and have 2 clips ending in different ways? 8-) Sometimes maybe doesn't even have to be physically tied up.

Of course I am always in a favor of seeing splooge on the girls to top it all off :mrgreen:
 #828  by WannaTitFuck
 Mon May 09, 2011 3:52 am
passby wrote:Just the general idea where the girls may be in a precarious situation, where there's a choice of helping for a "reward" (girl could be willing or reluctant), or deciding not to help and take advantage (girl getting either embarrassed or turned on). Maybe even shoot both endings/choices, and have 2 clips ending in different ways? 8-) Sometimes maybe doesn't even have to be physically tied up.

Of course I am always in a favor of seeing splooge on the girls to top it all off :mrgreen:

I've always been almost completely disinterested in bondage stuff, but I love this idea! Especially with all the possible variables you mentioned- it could definitely be done different ways with different models.