Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More office related scenes please!

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #6112  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 17, 2012 7:14 pm
Plot (Part 2): The scene begins just a few minutes after the end of part 1. The manager is still trying to wrap his head around what just occurred when his secretary walks into his office and shuts the door. She then walks over to his desk and leans on it slightly. She then whispers to the manager, "The walls are rather thin in here" and cracks a wicked smile. The manager is stunned, unable to respond; but it doesn't matter as his secretary continues. She states that he now has two options: he can either deny what just happened in his office with the last candidate or he can instead make a deal with the secretary.

She declares that she wants the promotion (and the far higher salary and benefits that it brings). When the manager collects himself enough to mention that she doesn't have the qualifications for the job and that someone would surely notice that and get them both in trouble, the secretary mentions that he can simply include in her file a recommendation from him stating that even though she doesn't appear to meet the requirements that he is confident she can handle the position. She believes such a reference would be enough to convince anyone questioning the promotion that it was legitimate, if a bit unorthodox. With no other choice available to him, the manager agrees to the secretary's demands rather than letting anyone else find out about his indiscretion. The secretary quickly provides a document stating he has hired her for the position, and he signs it. The woman then leaves the room.

The manager is surprised, however, when the secretary returns a minute later and again closes the door. Walking back over to the desk she states "Don't think you've gotten out of this situation that easily. Remember, I heard everything that happened in here during that last interview. Everything!". After a few seconds she continues, "In the end she seemed to rather enjoy her time with you. I could hear her moaning through the walls. You know, even from the first day I started working here I noticed you looking at me; but you've never made a move. I bet you didn't know I've thought about you more than once". The woman then startles the man by stating "I think we should celebrate my new promotion, don't you?" and removes her shirt.

Any/all desired sexual activity then follows; but the scene ends with the secretary getting redressed talking about how pleased she is they get to continue working together. As she moves to exit the office, the woman says, "You know, now you need a new secretary. Maybe you should contact that last girl about the job"...

Costumes: A nice/professional looking dress/blouse and skirt that the female job candidate wears and a sexy secretary outfit (obviously for the secretary).

Comments: Feel free to change any suggested dialogue as writing it certainly isn't one of my strong points (as you can probably tell). A blowjob might be enough for part 1, but part 2 definitely could use some dirty talk as well at a minimum (virtual sex of some kind and a facial/oral cumshot would be preferable). I hope you like the idea of having two models each film their own separate scene that can work on their own (in theory) but that combine for a longer and more interesting storyline.
 #7374  by ripast
 Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:20 am
I like the interview idea. How about a different slant, where the interview questions get more & more inappropriate. Of course the woman objects, but reluctantly complies.