Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More Incest Scenes!

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #177  by admin
 Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:00 pm
Fan wrote:also, get the models to say more stuff about the blood relation, such as;

ew cant beleive we grew up together
or this is incest you know?
and stuff like that, ad the whole taboo flair to things

Also, i remeber one scene where the model said shal i get mum in here too?
that would be amazing, getting someone like emma and katie k or the goddess demi?

Yeah, I remember that one too :) I'll Def get all that stuff mentioned more!!
 #186  by tyler
 Mon Apr 25, 2011 9:42 am
Oh this is great stuff; Fan & promo30 have the right idea's. Although the Brother Sister scenes are my favourites, it would mix it up a little with the introduction of other family members.

Nikita in her "Slutty Sister" scene has some ball busting quotes, by far the best sibling scene I've ever seen.
Get the girls to call us names more, nothing like our sisters calling us dirty perverts and f*#king sick bas#*rds as we bribe them to take their clothes off and show us their goodies.

Getting Mum involved is a fantastic idea, even if mum didn't undress and just watched her son & daughter wank off with each other, giving them both encouragement...

One last thing, making this scene NOT a lesbian show, but have two sisters unwillingly perform for their brother, we've caught them practice kissing each other after school and have threatened to tell mum unless...you know the score :D
 #188  by tyler
 Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:26 am
Just been reading the "More cum shot scenes" post and was gonna post an idea that I thought in the end would have been more appropriate on this post instead...

Incest cum shot scenes definitely need to be introduced and any kind of cum shot will suffice, but as of writing this my mind just ran away with me and this little idea cropped in there.
As if our little sister hasn't been humiliated enough, been caught smoking or taking a tenner from mums purse, her punishment is as such we want to see her do things to herself that no brother should ever see his little sister do. At the climax to the scene and mum at the front door, she demands we hurry up and finish but that we don't squirt on her face and only on her boobs, imagine her anger and disgust if we ignored her pleas and in the throws of shear excitement, we "accidentally" cum all over her face anyway...maybe some in her mouth, with mum knocking at the door and cum everywhere, we're in all sorts of trouble. Mmm cumming in your sisters mouth, now there's a scene and a half! If the substance was to be made of an icing glaze and edible...mmm, swallowing maybe the next move on :)
"I've swallowed some of my own brothers cum...you sick t#*t!"
 #195  by Sean
 Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:22 am
Yeh, more mother/son scenes as well as brother/sister, although I appreciate not many of the models look like they are old enough to have a teenage son!

It's also nice when the sister likes it when her brother masturbates over her. More of those please.

And more of the sister finding her underwear in her brothers room with cum stains in.

And most of all MORE hand movements by the girls! So turns me on!

Cheers

Sean
 #220  by passby
 Mon Apr 25, 2011 2:48 pm
hmm not sure about the hand movements myself. Its always seems very strange and unnatural to me. The worst ones are when the girls are airwanking like they sprouted their own imaginary cock, whats that all about lol
 #392  by WannaTitFuck
 Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:36 pm
Soooo many good suggestions here, guys. With lee's efforts and the communication happening in this forum, this site is absolutely going to become the gold standard for its particular niche.
 #393  by FullFrenzy
 Thu Apr 28, 2011 6:58 pm
I would definitely like to see crossover videos with more than one model. As mentioned, either mother-daughter or sister-sister. Maybe step-sister and then real sister, or step-sister and then mother.

This could also become an evolved version of what's been suggested for the 3-Minute wank challenge. Not only add story to those where someone might be coming home (or I liked the suggestion of returning office employees), but eventually have some videos where someone DOES come home. IE you could have the other sister get home and freak out that you're wanking off to the other sister. Either have it end there (awkward moment where they return while mid-cum?), or possibly have her gradually get into the idea and have them both doing some encouraging.

These scenarios don't even have to be limited to the incest scenes. It could be a girlfriend giving a boyfriend a handjob, and then the mother or sister returning home and getting in on it.

I mean, honestly the idea that was first stemmed from having a story behind the 3-Minute Wank challenge could lead to a lot of really awesome scenes. 8-)
 #400  by WannaTitFuck
 Thu Apr 28, 2011 9:26 pm
FullFrenzy wrote:I would definitely like to see crossover videos with more than one model. As mentioned, either mother-daughter or sister-sister. Maybe step-sister and then real sister, or step-sister and then mother.

This could also become an evolved version of what's been suggested for the 3-Minute wank challenge. Not only add story to those where someone might be coming home (or I liked the suggestion of returning office employees), but eventually have some videos where someone DOES come home. IE you could have the other sister get home and freak out that you're wanking off to the other sister. Either have it end there (awkward moment where they return while mid-cum?), or possibly have her gradually get into the idea and have them both doing some encouraging.

These scenarios don't even have to be limited to the incest scenes. It could be a girlfriend giving a boyfriend a handjob, and then the mother or sister returning home and getting in on it.

Yes, yes, and hell yes. :D
 #403  by chris333
 Fri Apr 29, 2011 8:03 am
what about sister (mercedes) gives brother a birthday present he will never forget