Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More Incest Scenes!

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #427  by admin
 Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:31 pm
chris333 wrote:what about sister (mercedes) gives brother a birthday present he will never forget

I like the sound of this one, Mercedes is going to be very busy with all your suggests lol .. Keep them coming though, they are greeeeeaaaaat!
 #567  by Fan
 Mon May 02, 2011 11:24 pm
only 1 solution lee,

more of everything!
 #584  by admin
 Tue May 03, 2011 12:31 pm
Fan wrote:only 1 solution lee,

more of everything!

Glad you mentioned it....

To give everyone the heads up. Since the creation of this forum and the apparent demand for so much of this stuff whether incest related or general masturbation instruction & jerk off encouragement clips, the site is going to be changing in a couple of months, for the better obviously. We aim to do a video update and a still set (Screens gallery or HD Image set) update EVERY DAY, so there will be 7 x VIDEO UPDATES per week and loads of image sets. So with this we will be able to do the same amount of incest related clips plus we will have more regular clips and loads of images so this should keep everyone happy.

However, the reason for it being in a couple of months or so is we have to alter the site a little to make way for the extra content, we also have to change over to another server that will handle the extra loads of GB's, and there will be alot, as the HD clips are now in 1080p rather than 720p, that has increased and with more updates we don't want the site to crash all the time.

As this site features all UK GIRLS we will be trying to feature some american girls next door in the same WIN style so whether you like UK or US girls you will have the choice of who you want to encourage you. Sorry if you like other nationalities of girls but if you have any specific requests for a girl then please use viewforum.php?f=17

I will put a general announcement up soon as i have some more details and the exact schedule for what and when stuff will be appearing.

Membership rates will stay the same.
 #588  by passby
 Tue May 03, 2011 2:23 pm
lee wrote: We aim to do a video update and a still set (Screens gallery or HD Image set) update EVERY DAY, so there will be 7 x VIDEO UPDATES per week and loads of image sets.

wow excellent news!! I know I said this before but it is much appreciated that you have been listening to the forum, making decisions and getting things implemented so quickly
 #615  by WannaTitFuck
 Tue May 03, 2011 9:01 pm
Yup, the site is amazing. Great to hear things are going well enough to allow this expansion to happen. Looking forward to the updates! One thing about incorporating US girls is that there's obviously quite a bit of ethnic variety here, so it should be very interesting to see how that works out.
 #745  by hotspur
 Thu May 05, 2011 5:42 pm
Like some of the other posters, I agree the incest scenes with Mercedes are best.. she is a very convincing actress.