Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More Incest Scenes!

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #1309  by LiLBro
 Sat May 28, 2011 12:51 am
Just wanted to make a few points after reading this thread. Sorry if I'm posting so much today but it's a slow work day, this is one of my fav sites of all time, and Lee seems like one cool mo fo for being open to so many suggestions. I have to get mine in before the site blows up and he tires of us all. Anyway here's my piece:

1) Using some more unique camera perspectives could be really interesting. An under-carriage angle for example where the model is standing right over the camera shooting directly upwards. Maybe a sis upskirt scenario with Mercedes where we're laying on the floor and she's in her normal mean sis mood at first then catches us looking up her skirt. This sends her into a major bitch berating but after she becomes more tolerant, then intrigued by our reaction, leading her to show more, and finally getting hot and rubbing herself over little bro literally and figuratively. Could this be Mercedes first mutual masturbation scene? One could hope and want above all other wants. Maybe with enough backing from all of you and a final push from Lee it will happen. :)

2) Virtual simulated hj/ bj's are very effective so don't shy away from them. I think the trick is to give the girls something real to work with and hold it just below frame. A cucumber, a dildo, a prime rib. It could be anything. Jess's " Lil Sis Caught Stealing" bj performance was hot as fuck and believable because we never saw any fake ' air ' action. That vid or the Mercedes "Cum On Sister" handjob execution was perfect (from what I remember) so whatever you did there should be repeated.

3) Please never get into the whole ' step-bro' 'step-sis' 'step-anything' scene. It's lame, a cop out, and a complete bone deflator. Either do related or unrelated because the whole in between bit is a just vast wasteland of nothingness. In my humble but incredibly astute opinion.

4) I agree with the sentiment to open up the taboo pov field with mom-son, father-daughter etc. Mature British women playing the part of mom would add a whole new dimension here. Ladies in their 50's, 40's, or late 30's but still fit should work nicely.

I wrote a mom script for a custom vid from Arianna Labarbara: a popular milf net model. I can send it to you Lee and if u like it, I can send u the video she made for me ( if I still have it ) along with some changes that should be made if you were to follow the script. It may seem long and you might think I'm a bit nuts after reading it but the story is just very detailed and also I am a little off.

5) A few said they weren't into the topic but judging by the 'what's your fav scene' poll and the popularity of this top thread, the whole incest subject gets the most traffic. Most likely due to some unresolved hidden desire in all of us that is reflective of the human condition. Win can become the place for necessary purging. If you continue as you have been with the video quality, model performance, and attention getting scenarios, you can really corner the incest pov market. All it would take is increasing the output rate of new material as no one else can match your variety of models or any of the other qualities previously mentioned. Bottom line: the incest pov vids should have priority, using the best models, the most time investment, and should be pushed more as a Win authority.
 #1315  by Fan
 Sat May 28, 2011 5:03 pm
agree with everything the guy above just said.. and labarbara is niiiice, i think you should send me the clip too dude
 #1316  by admin
 Sat May 28, 2011 5:32 pm
LiLBro wrote:Just wanted to make a few points after reading this thread. Sorry if I'm posting so much today but it's a slow work day, this is one of my fav sites of all time, and Lee seems like one cool mo fo for being open to so many suggestions. I have to get mine in before the site blows up and he tires of us all. Anyway here's my piece:

1) Using some more unique camera perspectives could be really interesting. An under-carriage angle for example where the model is standing right over the camera shooting directly upwards. Maybe a sis upskirt scenario with Mercedes where we're laying on the floor and she's in her normal mean sis mood at first then catches us looking up her skirt. This sends her into a major bitch berating but after she becomes more tolerant, then intrigued by our reaction, leading her to show more, and finally getting hot and rubbing herself over little bro literally and figuratively. Could this be Mercedes first mutual masturbation scene? One could hope and want above all other wants. Maybe with enough backing from all of you and a final push from Lee it will happen. :)

Like the idea, it will be done, don't know who with, maybe sapphire next week, shes great at masturbation scenes ;)

2) Virtual simulated hj/ bj's are very effective so don't shy away from them. I think the trick is to give the girls something real to work with and hold it just below frame. A cucumber, a dildo, a prime rib. It could be anything. Jess's " Lil Sis Caught Stealing" bj performance was hot as fuck and believable because we never saw any fake ' air ' action. That vid or the Mercedes "Cum On Sister" handjob execution was perfect (from what I remember) so whatever you did there should be repeated.

Fresh air on both, however there are a couple of realistic cocks that will be used in a couple of the scenes soon. But don't worry, the handjob scenes will be at the same quality or better in future scenes.

3) Please never get into the whole ' step-bro' 'step-sis' 'step-anything' scene. It's lame, a cop out, and a complete bone deflator. Either do related or unrelated because the whole in between bit is a just vast wasteland of nothingness. In my humble but incredibly astute opinion.

Unfortunately there was a stepmother scene with Jess West in her last shoot for us. I don't think she could pass for a real mom in her early twenties mom lol. However, thats the only one upto now and if they are not liked then they wont be done anymore.

4) I agree with the sentiment to open up the taboo pov field with mom-son, father-daughter etc. Mature British women playing the part of mom would add a whole new dimension here. Ladies in their 50's, 40's, or late 30's but still fit should work nicely.

I wrote a mom script for a custom vid from Arianna Labarbara: a popular milf net model. I can send it to you Lee and if u like it, I can send u the video she made for me ( if I still have it ) along with some changes that should be made if you were to follow the script. It may seem long and you might think I'm a bit nuts after reading it but the story is just very detailed and also I am a little off. (Yes, please PM it to me)

5) A few said they weren't into the topic but judging by the 'what's your fav scene' poll and the popularity of this top thread, the whole incest subject gets the most traffic. Most likely due to some unresolved hidden desire in all of us that is reflective of the human condition. Win can become the place for necessary purging. If you continue as you have been with the video quality, model performance, and attention getting scenarios, you can really corner the incest pov market. All it would take is increasing the output rate of new material as no one else can match your variety of models or any of the other qualities previously mentioned. Bottom line: the incest pov vids should have priority, using the best models, the most time investment, and should be pushed more as a Win authority.

Yes, it's definitely the theme that the site needs to progress on, but we are still updating on photosets and regular videos too, there will be so many updates coming there will be plenty for everyone to be happy watching :D ... oh, and Thanks for your post!!! :D
 #1319  by Thondervult
 Sat May 28, 2011 8:04 pm
LiLBro speaks the truth!

The step-relative angle is a real cop-out and should be avoided at all costs.

I love the sister scenes but some of the recent ones where the model is disgusted/miserable throughout and the 'brother' delivers a half teaspoon cumshot onto the floor from a 1" cock have been quite depressing.

I much prefer the scenarios where the sister is a little freaked out to begin with but quickly warms up and gets involved for a happy finish for all concerned. I suppose I'm more into jerkoff encouragement not jerkoff discouragement :D
 #1322  by tyler
 Sat May 28, 2011 9:34 pm
I agree with all of the above. And definitely no "step sibling" stuff, just keep to the "blood related" incest scenes, they work the best :D

Although I agree with what Thondervult is also saying about the whole sister abuse scenes, ie; 1" cock and a teaspoon full of cum etc, can come across as a bit odd...or just not for me. I have to keep reminding myself that WIN have to cater for everyone, no matter what sends their wedding vegetables north. However, I certainly wouldn't like to see the disappearance of the sister abuse scenes. When done properly they are awesome and I love them, not for everyone I know, but having your sister forcefully strip and masturbate for you while she calls you filthy names cannot be equalled in my book, especially if the ending requires a nice big squirt across the girls tits and face :D
 #1366  by LiLBro
 Tue May 31, 2011 6:36 am
Check ur pm. It's as long as I remember (maybe even longer) so don't say I didn't warn u ;). I knew I had the video to it but didn't know if I could find it. Fortunately, I did so if u want that after reading the script, I can send that over as well.

lee wrote:
LiLBro wrote:

I wrote a mom script for a custom vid from Arianna Labarbara: a popular milf net model. I can send it to you Lee and if u like it, I can send u the video she made for me ( if I still have it ) along with some changes that should be made if you were to follow the script. It may seem long and you might think I'm a bit nuts after reading it but the story is just very detailed and also I am a little off. (Yes, please PM it to me)
 #1367  by LiLBro
 Tue May 31, 2011 6:37 am
Fan wrote:agree with everything the guy above just said.. and labarbara is niiiice, i think you should send me the clip too dude

I'll send it to u after lee sees it first.
 #1397  by Fan
 Tue May 31, 2011 11:25 pm
LiLBro wrote:
Fan wrote:agree with everything the guy above just said.. and labarbara is niiiice, i think you should send me the clip too dude

I'll send it to u after lee sees it first.

thanks man,