Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More Incest Scenes!

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #1471  by WannaTitFuck
 Sun Jun 05, 2011 11:23 pm
Hey LilBro- I know you said it's long, but if there are no objections, why not post the script? I'm sure we'd all be curious to read it, and input from the forum can only help.

I agree that the "step-" stuff is something of a cop out, but it's ok SOMETIMES.... I mean it's arguably a lot more likely to happen than the actual blood relative stuff. That being said, it wouldn't bother me that much if it was avoided altogether. So I guess I don't know what my point was :?

As far as the abuse stuff, I wouldn't want to see that disappear entirely. I agree that more of the scenes should have the girls warming up to the idea as it plays out, but like tyler said, the angry/forceful stuff can be lots of fun as well.
 #1480  by tyler
 Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:05 pm
:lol: :lol: Ahhh the tears :lol: :lol:

Glad someone agrees that the angry stuff is fun, and so should it remain...in moderation, as always :D
That's the key to this site, it's moderation, never too much of the same scenario, striking the perfect balance will always prove tricky, just as long as the WIN team continue what they're doing, then we can't go far wrong :D
 #1686  by dick stroker
 Sun Jun 19, 2011 10:08 am
The main attraction for WIN to me is the gorgeous models. By far the best looking masturbation encouragement/instruction models on the net. Also the video work is very good.

The incest scenarios are not what I'm here for, and I wouldn't mind seeing less of them, but I do have a few comments about them for what it's worth:

* If you do do mother/son, please don't make the mistake of having mom talk like a streetwalker. Explicit talk is good, but not vulgar talk. I'm not being priggish here, it's a matter of the wrong tone destroying the fantasy.
* Much older sister/younger brother is cool with me, but I guess for me it's a variant of mother/son and the same thing applies.
 #1705  by admin
 Mon Jun 20, 2011 9:45 am
dick stroker wrote:The main attraction for WIN to me is the gorgeous models. By far the best looking masturbation encouragement/instruction models on the net. Also the video work is very good.

I'm glad the video work is noticed as thats a side that i take very seriously and i'm constantly looking at ways to make it better.
 #2414  by askme50266
 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:38 pm
Please more incest scenes. The focus should be on seduction. Downblouse, tease etc. I would love that
 #2415  by askme50266
 Sat Jul 30, 2011 7:52 pm
LiLBro wrote:
Fan wrote:agree with everything the guy above just said.. and labarbara is niiiice, i think you should send me the clip too dude

I'll send it to u after lee sees it first.

Hey LilBro,
I too made a custom video from Arianna a while back which she shared on her site called "rubbing one off". Can you send me the script you wrote and if possible the video. I will share my custom video with you. I have quite a few custom videos made. I am willing to share for exchange.

Let me know Bro
 #2422  by FingerBane
 Sun Jul 31, 2011 8:34 pm
Love the idea for father/daughter, mother/son.

As for the issue with including step or to not. I find it alright if during the introduction (like first 30 seconds) they say "Step-" then the rest of the video they just ditch it. It kind of gives those whom "have hearts" the alright its just step. But yeah I totally agree that scenes with the usage of step the whole way through are total boner kills.

I also feel the daughter/father, mother/son allow for better verbal language. Like with sister brother their are not too many dirty noun words to use (bro, sis, brother, etc). But with F/D M/S you get things like: Daddy, Mommy, Little Girl.

All I can say is I have never had cum hit the ceiling till I watch a Daughter/ Father scene where the girl was asking "Daddy, I want you to cum. Blow that load all over your little girls face."

New to the site, just figured I'd throw my two cents into this forum.

Edit: The best sister/brother scenes are the ones where she is mad/annoyed then gets into in or even stays mad/annoyed the whole time. With mother's and daughter's I have only seen where they are into it the whole time. However, thinking about it now, black mailing mother and getting caught by daughter would be freaking hot. Could I PM someone with a few script ideas lol :P
 #2424  by tyler
 Mon Aug 01, 2011 12:12 am
FingerBane wrote:Love the idea for father/daughter, mother/son.

As for the issue with including step or to not. I find it alright if during the introduction (like first 30 seconds) they say "Step-" then the rest of the video they just ditch it. It kind of gives those whom "have hearts" the alright its just step. But yeah I totally agree that scenes with the usage of step the whole way through are total boner kills.

I also feel the daughter/father, mother/son allow for better verbal language. Like with sister brother their are not too many dirty noun words to use (bro, sis, brother, etc). But with F/D M/S you get things like: Daddy, Mommy, Little Girl.

All I can say is I have never had cum hit the ceiling till I watch a Daughter/ Father scene where the girl was asking "Daddy, I want you to cum. Blow that load all over your little girls face."

New to the site, just figured I'd throw my two cents into this forum.

Edit: The best sister/brother scenes are the ones where she is mad/annoyed then gets into in or even stays mad/annoyed the whole time. With mother's and daughter's I have only seen where they are into it the whole time. However, thinking about it now, black mailing mother and getting caught by daughter would be freaking hot. Could I PM someone with a few script ideas lol :P

Mate, you are on the level here, and on the correct tracks to contribute some serious input as to what WIN could produce.
I too love the bro/sis scenes, but the father/ daughter scenes, of which have yet to be done, would just blow me away :D
You could either put some idea's forward on this forum for all to read, or PM Lee. He's the guy to contact if you want ideas realized. Oh yeah, and welcome to the site. Enjoy and have fun :D