Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More Incest Scenes!

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #31  by Fan
 Sun Apr 17, 2011 7:55 pm
This genre is what makes youre site unique, and why i am a member.
Why stop at brother and sister?
Why not venture into mom and son rather than mom and sons friends?
Daddy-daughter?
Cousins?
all will provide you with a Unique Selling Point, especially with your great models and high def cameras.

Just a tip if you want to increase revenue.
 #32  by admin
 Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:05 pm
Interesting point which we will definitely be taking onboard. Keep your eyes peeled for these type of clips real soon.

So even after only a few days the forum is proving to be an excellent bolt-on to the site. Keep the feedback, suggests and requests coming! ;)))
 #69  by Fan
 Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:25 pm
Also a Search Button would be Usefull
 #79  by promo30
 Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:42 pm
My favorite incest scenes are with Mercedes. I would like to see more of her with the cum shots. She is a big reason why i visit the site. Maybe even change it to step brother peeking in on step sister. What i would really like to see is either brother or step brother wanking over sleeping sister and sister wakes up to a facial suprise. Hasn't been done before i think it would go over really well
 #84  by admin
 Fri Apr 22, 2011 8:29 am
promo30 wrote:My favorite incest scenes are with Mercedes. I would like to see more of her with the cum shots. She is a big reason why i visit the site. Maybe even change it to step brother peeking in on step sister. What i would really like to see is either brother or step brother wanking over sleeping sister and sister wakes up to a facial suprise. Hasn't been done before i think it would go over really well

I like it!!! ... We will definitely be doing that one with Mercedes with plenty of CUM!! ;)
 #100  by Evertom
 Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:42 pm
Fan wrote:Also a Search Button would be Usefull

agreed :)

and yes please it does give the site the edge..!
 #156  by WannaTitFuck
 Sun Apr 24, 2011 6:16 am
I'd definitely love to see more of the variation in incest scenes also- cousins, uncle/niece, etc. Totally agree about ending scenes with cumshots when appropriate too- just don't get TOO carried away with the fake stuff, after a certain point it just looks too ridiculous to even seem remotely real. I love the sleeping facial on the sister idea too.

And I have to say it's great and refreshing to see such quick replies from the administrators and open communication to see what your subscribers want. That's the kind of behavior that'll keep many people as members for a looong time.
 #170  by Fan
 Sun Apr 24, 2011 3:46 pm
also, get the models to say more stuff about the blood relation, such as;

ew cant beleive we grew up together
or this is incest you know?
and stuff like that, ad the whole taboo flair to things

Also, i remeber one scene where the model said shal i get mum in here too?
that would be amazing, getting someone like emma and katie k or the goddess demi?