Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Milf/Teacher Scene Idea

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #5631  by donmarek
 Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:57 am
So the basic premise is that you are a virgin and either your mom's friend or school teacher wants to make you a man now that you have finally hit 18. The scene would be a virtual sex scene if possible and have the milf character walking you through everything in kind, yet full control way.

Love the site guys! And love the abundance of virtual scenes! Would love to see more milf scenes in general and maybe a few teacher fantasy scenes.
 #5716  by admin
 Fri Dec 02, 2011 3:05 pm
School teacher scene has just been mentioned in another thread so that will be getting done asap. As for the milf scenes, soon as there is a model in of that age bracket, that will be done too :D ... As always, thanks for the suggestions :D
 #5752  by wiljo1
 Tue Dec 06, 2011 10:43 pm
a variation on the teacher scene-- she is sitting on her desk in a skirt, legs slightly open, crosses them over, etc and mr. student is sitting in there in the front row staring up her skirt when he gets caught. first the outrage, then the reward of showing him what he was attempting to see. of course, she takes pleasure in seeing his response.
 #5759  by admin
 Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:19 am
wiljo1 wrote:a variation on the teacher scene-- she is sitting on her desk in a skirt, legs slightly open, crosses them over, etc and mr. student is sitting in there in the front row staring up her skirt when he gets caught. first the outrage, then the reward of showing him what he was attempting to see. of course, she takes pleasure in seeing his response.

Going to try a get a few different variations of this scene as it seems to be a well liked subject ;)
 #6216  by donmarek
 Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:16 pm
Sorry to be posting on an older thread, but I just wanted to suggest that if you do end up making a teacher scene, I feel Danielle Maye would do wonders. The way she presents herself would be great for this type of scenario ! Once again though your doing great work, love all the new videos especially the blowjob/handjob ones! Thanks again!
 #6275  by admin
 Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:55 pm
donmarek wrote:Sorry to be posting on an older thread, but I just wanted to suggest that if you do end up making a teacher scene, I feel Danielle Maye would do wonders. The way she presents herself would be great for this type of scenario ! Once again though your doing great work, love all the new videos especially the blowjob/handjob ones! Thanks again!

Danielle's in soon so teacher scene can be arranged :D
 #7373  by ripast
 Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:19 am
Maybe the teacher is caught masturbating or something. She's then blackmailed into a strip, with lots of protesting against what she's being told to do, alternating with pleading not to tell anyone about it ... maybe even a few tears at the humiliation :)