Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Dream Blowjob

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #5772  by admin
 Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:32 am
Just woke up and the first thing that come into my mind was this scene ..... ;)

You are talking to your sister/friend/housemate/cousin ... this can apply to any girl you know. It starts off with an innocent conversation and after a few seconds the girl bends down to pick something from her bag or fix her shoes etc. As she is in the crouched position she looks back up at you and you straight away you dream/image her sucking on your dick. The scene then fades out in a dream like sequence to her naked and just about to grab hold of your dick and starting to give you a blowjob. The main part of the scene "The Blowjob" is filmed on a neutral white background to give the effect of it being a dream. It ends in a massive facial with 5 or 6 cum shots. The scene then flips back to the girl in the crounched down position asking " Are you ok?...you look like your in a dream world" or something along those lines :D
 #5774  by jose
 Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:07 pm
Sounds really good Lee, nice idea.
 #5788  by Thondervult
 Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:02 pm
I mentioned how good the dream sequence idea was when Abi Toyne did one a while ago.

I think the above scene would be just about perfect if filmed as written - maybe with Shay Hendrix as the demure sister completely oblivious to her brother's perverse fantasies about her. Shay's blowjob video showed she could really suck cock and keep it interesting for the whole runtime.

Combine that with plenty of eye contact, dirty talk and a proper face-blasting cumshot and the scene would literally be a dream come true! :twisted: