Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Please, more versatile wording

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #5852  by mekick
 Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:53 am
Hello.

I am extremely pleased with the content on this site.

Obviously, different subscribers will enjoy different themes. Not everyone enjoys the insult stuff, some might not prefer the incest themes etc. No problem, plenty of content to choose from.

But something that has distracted me, and reduced my enjoyment of the otherwise good clip, is when the model performer gets too specific about what is supposed to be going on with me and my hands and my privates.

Plenty of your subscribers might be circumsized, so it is distracting when the girl specifies about foreskin and what to do with it etc. She might as well have told me to grab my vagina or breasts, since I haven't got those either.

Likewise, when they get too specific about hand motions etc in the instruction. Not everyone does everything the same way. Some gents use one hand, or both, or the action may involve a sock or a pillow or lube or not. Perhaps even a toy like a fleshlight etc. So it can distract when she says "grab your cock in your hand" and makes a hand motion that doesn't match what some subscribers might be doing. Same goes for saying "faster, faster" when speed alone might not be how the viewer gets to the goal.

I do like when the girls look just below the camera and comment, it really seems like they are looking at the viewer's cock. The wording could be more generalized, like "oh yeah, you like that huh? Keep going. Whoa look at you, then, look at that cock go!" or "what are you doing with your cock now? wow." Which would apply to almost all your subscribers, as opposed to "take your cock in your hand, pull back your foreskin. Now faster faster, run your hand up and down your shaft." and language that I have seen in the videos.

Just trying to help with perspective.

Other than that, I find much of the content nearly perfect on the site.

Thanks.
 #5854  by admin
 Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:14 pm
Many thanks for your suggestions. I understand what you are saying and agree that some of the scenes are too specific about foreskin, small dick, big dick etc etc. However some of these scenes are viewer suggestions that's why they have been filmed and put onto the site. On the whole i try to keep everyone happy and as I've said in another thread, it's difficult to do that, but I'll have a good go! lol