Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• This isn't going to be popular (I know)

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #5873  by wetstephanie
 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:19 pm
Firstly, I must I love the site. Having had my membership for almost 6 months now, and rarely disappointed.
Lately I noticed a lot of BJ scenarios. Don't get me wrong, its hot...but I enjoy listening to the girls talk and well ...(there's a joke here about not talking with your mouth full, but I'll let it pass). That said, I love the HJ scenes; the best of both worlds.
I'm sure that I am one of the few that would like to see more of the original type content. But it is just one person's opinion and maybe someone else feels the same way.

Keep up the great work. :lol:
 #5876  by admin
 Wed Dec 21, 2011 5:46 pm
Well... i must thank you for your support of the WIN site! As for the latest scenes, i have tried to do more BJ scenes as the ones i've done in the past have been well liked. However i do understand your point, you can't talk with your mouth full lol. So i'll try and do a nice mix of everything in the future. Please keep the comments and feedback coming ;)
 #5881  by Thondervult
 Thu Dec 22, 2011 1:46 pm
I can see wetstephanie's point with some of the early blowjob scenes ending up with us watching the back of the girl's head bobbing up and down while she lets out the occasional "Mmf!" but Shay's recent BJ vid was spot-on for me - plenty of breaks for dirty talk and loads of neat tricks with her mouth and tongue to keep things interesting.