Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• A Few Questions (Scene Creation)

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #5991  by Dionysus
 Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:01 am
Before posting a few scene suggestions/requests, I have a couple of questions regarding both site content and how to make my posts more useful:

* How much information is too much (or too little)? For instance, is "Charlie as a naughty babysitter" good enough (and you'll come up with the rest of the details)? If I'm requesting the same scene but include a detailed overview of the plot, lines of dialogue (or maybe an entire potential script), desired level of sexual activity (encouragement, strip, handjob, blowjob, or "virtual" sex), and provide a link(s) to examples of a preferred costume(s) for the model in the scene, is that also acceptable? Do you have a preference on which sort of suggestion we provide? Is more information better, or is there a point where we've tried to control the shoot too much and it's no longer possible/enjoyable to try and get the scene done as listed? Of course, I do assume that changes to any suggestion/request will be made at the shoot itself as needed/desired by yourself or the model.

* Is there a specific format you'd like us to use for longer suggestions to make it easier on you to evaluate or reference at the shoot? Something like breaking down the request into Plot, Model, and Details with Plot being a description of what we're looking for from the scene in regards to story, Model being a list of preferred models for the role and maybe a link or two to suggested clothing, and Details for specific lines of dialogue/locations/sexual activity? Again, I'm looking for whatever is easiest on you.

* I assume any suggestions should minimize the number of required locations and (for the more specific requests) end up with a run time of somewhere between five to fifteen minutes (based on the average lengths of each video on the site)? Basically, nothing that would require three of four different locations (even inside one building) in one video?

* I assume the participants in the video should be limited to one or two models and a fake penis, correct? All conversation in the scene should be spoken by only the model(s) on screen, right? We've seen Charlie and Sam featured in the same video, but do you ever have shoots where multiple models are at the location/nearby giving us the possibility of having one make a quick cameo for story purposes (such as playing the role of a saleswoman trying to convince the model to purchase something while the viewer is the boyfriend/brother/husband before the model and viewer go into the changing room or home with their purchase), thus allowing for an actual onscreen back and forth conversation?

* Similar to the previous question, what are the chances of having a suggested scene featuring two (or possibly even more) models happen? So far I believe there's only been the Charlie and Sam scenes for multiple models, and I'm just wondering if making such requests is likely to yield any results? Obviously, I understand that more models in a scene increases production costs so such scenes can't occur very often...

* Is it possible to get a list of the models that have been on the site and what limitations they've put on what they're willing to do onscreen? For instance, I believe I've read on these forums that Charlie won't do incest and Amber won't do explicit nude (right?). I assume other models have set their own limits as well, so is it possible for us to get a list of these or is that not something you or the models would like to post on the forums? I understand if that's the case - it'd just make it easier to determine whether or not our desired "casting" for our requests is even viable.

* I've noticed all of the scenes so far are basically "real world" in their setting. That is, they take place in various locations, but they're all something that could happen in real life to someone lucky enough/in the right situation. They also all seem to be limited to brother/sister, strangers, boyfriend/girlfriend, or husband/wife (are there any of this last one now that I think about it?) interactions. Has it been a conscious decision to avoid father/daughter and mother/son scenes as well as staying out of other settings such as science-fiction or swords-and-sorcery fantasy; or has it just happened that way by chance or lack of requests?

I understand some of the models may be hesitant, or even outright refuse, to do some of these scenes (such as the Charlie and incest example above), but I assume some of them would be willing if asked, so I'm curious if we can request such scenes and possibly see them filmed. Also, regarding the incest issue, I wonder if some of the models (such as Charlie) would accept the scene if the use of step-brother/father/mother was used instead or if it was stated in the scene as part of the story that the person was not actually related but was being referred to as brother/father/mother (such as the model saying she's always thought of her close male friend as a brother and calls him brother in the scene or she refers to her best friend's father as "daddy" because she spent so much time at his house growing up he's like a second father to her).

Basically, my question comes down to whether or not WIN intentionally is avoiding branching into other genres for various reasons (perfectly fine if that's the case - it is your site after all) or if it has just been something that simply hasn't been done yet due to a lack of requests/apparent interest. Also, if you're willing to try some of these other types of scenes to see what sort of reaction they get, are there any genres/styles/settings that you do wish to avoid? Again, I'm just trying to make sure we're all on the same page and no one's time in wasted in either creating/suggesting a scene or reading and rejecting an idea.

* Finally, is there any other tips, comments, or suggestions you have on how we can make things easier on you with our suggestions/requests? Should each scene get its own thread, or should all the suggestions of one person be in a single thread? Any other formatting preferences? Do you have any specific settings/scene ideas you'd like us (the community/subscribers) to explore/suggest to help provide some new ideas in a specific direction (such as saying, "hey, does anyone have any thoughts about a husband/wife scene? We'd like to add one to the site in the near future and are interested in what you guys would like to see. Anyone have a preferred model or scene idea"?

Anyway, sorry for the long post (again). As always, I'm just trying to make sure the posters and admins are on the same page; and, hopefully, any answers to the above questions that you can provide will assist not only myself but multiple/all members. Thank you in advance for any response. :D

Edit: Just to expand on the two alternate settings I mentioned above:

Science fiction - Basically, it boils down to two types: aliens and advanced technology. For aliens, it could be done a few ways: either always keep them offscreen but mentioned by the models, simply refer to other worlds/cultures ("I'm from Planet X here to determine your race's genetic comparability with my own"), or use some basic props/costumes/makeup (green skin, shiny clothing, antennae, etc) to make the models seem like they're from another world. For technology, either you could include props and have the models describe their supposed abilities (super virtual reality machines, time travel device, cloning) or simply have it referred to. If you use a blue screen like you did with today's Faye update (very nice by the way) you could even add a picture of a star field or planet out a window to make it seem like you're on a ship in space or on an entirely different planet. Some basic scene ideas would be a female visitor from another world (such as mentioned above), an alien abduction, a super-humanly endowed male alien crashes into a lonely woman's backyard, a man time travels to meet a gorgeous celebrity from the past, or a man places an order for his "perfect woman" at a store by inputting his desired features and she is created just for him.

Sword and Sorcery Fantasy - This can encompass anything from kings, castles, princesses, and knights to genies, witches, vampires, dragons, trolls, and the like. This one would tend to be more prop heavy, but could still be done with just some makeup, costumes, and referencing the more fantastical creatures ("Now about your reward for saving me from the troll"). Blue screen also could work here either with creatures or location settings. Really, like science fiction, you can do a lot with just dialogue for this setting. Example scenes could include a knight saving a maiden from a vicious creature, a female genie granting her new master his desires, a witch or vampire seducing their victim, or a princess picking a handsome serving man to secretly warm her bed one night.
 #6028  by admin
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:43 am
Dionysus wrote:Before posting a few scene suggestions/requests, I have a couple of questions regarding both site content and how to make my posts more useful:

* How much information is too much (or too little)? For instance, is "Charlie as a naughty babysitter" good enough (and you'll come up with the rest of the details)? If I'm requesting the same scene but include a detailed overview of the plot, lines of dialogue (or maybe an entire potential script), desired level of sexual activity (encouragement, strip, handjob, blowjob, or "virtual" sex), and provide a link(s) to examples of a preferred costume(s) for the model in the scene, is that also acceptable? Do you have a preference on which sort of suggestion we provide? Is more information better, or is there a point where we've tried to control the shoot too much and it's no longer possible/enjoyable to try and get the scene done as listed? Of course, I do assume that changes to any suggestion/request will be made at the shoot itself as needed/desired by yourself or the model. For example, The body of text above is long enough to describe how a regular scene should go, more info is better but specific wording or exact things that should happen in a scene is sometimes quite difficult to produce in the time we put aside for each scene.

* Is there a specific format you'd like us to use for longer suggestions to make it easier on you to evaluate or reference at the shoot? Something like breaking down the request into Plot, Model, and Details with Plot being a description of what we're looking for from the scene in regards to story, Model being a list of preferred models for the role and maybe a link or two to suggested clothing, and Details for specific lines of dialogue/locations/sexual activity? Again, I'm looking for whatever is easiest on you.
No preference on this one, whatever and how you want to suggestion it really.

* I assume any suggestions should minimize the number of required locations and (for the more specific requests) end up with a run time of somewhere between five to fifteen minutes (based on the average lengths of each video on the site)? Basically, nothing that would require three of four different locations (even inside one building) in one video? Yes the fewer locations the better for production times, but some scenes work very well when multiple locations are used, just depends on what the storyline requires.

* I assume the participants in the video should be limited to one or two models and a fake penis, correct? All conversation in the scene should be spoken by only the model(s) on screen, right? We've seen Charlie and Sam featured in the same video, but do you ever have shoots where multiple models are at the location/nearby giving us the possibility of having one make a quick cameo for story purposes (such as playing the role of a saleswoman trying to convince the model to purchase something while the viewer is the boyfriend/brother/husband before the model and viewer go into the changing room or home with their purchase), thus allowing for an actual onscreen back and forth conversation? 99.99% of scenes on WIN are solo scenes and thats how most of the scenes will probably go. However i will probably look at doing girl/girl scenes more in the future, especially with the "onscreen back and forth conversation" as you mention above.

* Similar to the previous question, what are the chances of having a suggested scene featuring two (or possibly even more) models happen? So far I believe there's only been the Charlie and Sam scenes for multiple models, and I'm just wondering if making such requests is likely to yield any results? Obviously, I understand that more models in a scene increases production costs so such scenes can't occur very often... The problem with girl/girl scenes is they take lot longer to produce a simple scene, overall you get less done in a shoot, so basically production costs shoot up but around 300%. However, this sounds like i don't want to invest anymore into the WIN project that necessary, but that couldn't be further from the truth, I have no problems with investing into WIN, as you've probably noticed from the first scenes produced, to the latest scenes, production quality has gone up considerably, and I am still spending money on video production, a new lens in on the horizon, more camera support equipment, and a new member of staff to mention a few. Sorry for going off the point, basically if you suggest girl/girl, it could take a while for it to be produced.

* Is it possible to get a list of the models that have been on the site and what limitations they've put on what they're willing to do onscreen? For instance, I believe I've read on these forums that Charlie won't do incest and Amber won't do explicit nude (right?). I assume other models have set their own limits as well, so is it possible for us to get a list of these or is that not something you or the models would like to post on the forums? I understand if that's the case - it'd just make it easier to determine whether or not our desired "casting" for our requests is even viable. Yes this can be done, i'll get onto it :) (Just remind me if you don't see it appear soon)

* I've noticed all of the scenes so far are basically "real world" in their setting. That is, they take place in various locations, but they're all something that could happen in real life to someone lucky enough/in the right situation. They also all seem to be limited to brother/sister, strangers, boyfriend/girlfriend, or husband/wife (are there any of this last one now that I think about it?) interactions. Has it been a conscious decision to avoid father/daughter and mother/son scenes as well as staying out of other settings such as science-fiction or swords-and-sorcery fantasy; or has it just happened that way by chance or lack of requests? No, it's just the lack of requests why these particular scenarios haven't been done.

I understand some of the models may be hesitant, or even outright refuse, to do some of these scenes (such as the Charlie and incest example above), but I assume some of them would be willing if asked, so I'm curious if we can request such scenes and possibly see them filmed. Also, regarding the incest issue, I wonder if some of the models (such as Charlie) would accept the scene if the use of step-brother/father/mother was used instead or if it was stated in the scene as part of the story that the person was not actually related but was being referred to as brother/father/mother (such as the model saying she's always thought of her close male friend as a brother and calls him brother in the scene or she refers to her best friend's father as "daddy" because she spent so much time at his house growing up he's like a second father to her). I can't elaborate on this but i wouldn't pursue the possibility of Charlie doing anything even close to mentioning any family member.

Basically, my question comes down to whether or not WIN intentionally is avoiding branching into other genres for various reasons (perfectly fine if that's the case - it is your site after all) or if it has just been something that simply hasn't been done yet due to a lack of requests/apparent interest. Also, if you're willing to try some of these other types of scenes to see what sort of reaction they get, are there any genres/styles/settings that you do wish to avoid? Again, I'm just trying to make sure we're all on the same page and no one's time in wasted in either creating/suggesting a scene or reading and rejecting an idea. I would love to have more suggestions but as other threads in the past have produced general feedback that most members are happy with whats on the site and it could be a bad thing if we stray on the point of whats here now. However, i would love to film different scenes so theres no harm in suggesting anything really, i love filming so if i can, i will! ;)

* Finally, is there any other tips, comments, or suggestions you have on how we can make things easier on you with our suggestions/requests? Should each scene get its own thread, or should all the suggestions of one person be in a single thread? Any other formatting preferences? Do you have any specific settings/scene ideas you'd like us (the community/subscribers) to explore/suggest to help provide some new ideas in a specific direction (such as saying, "hey, does anyone have any thoughts about a husband/wife scene? We'd like to add one to the site in the near future and are interested in what you guys would like to see. Anyone have a preferred model or scene idea"? I prefer scene ideas to be placed here for example viewtopic.php?f=14&t=633&start=10 (Kayleigh Devine/Amber) and I welcome any interaction on the forum from any member that has any ideas, if you want to talk in general about anything, suggest anything, just anything about anything really, you will alway have myself and plenty of others joining in :)

Anyway, sorry for the long post (again). As always, I'm just trying to make sure the posters and admins are on the same page; and, hopefully, any answers to the above questions that you can provide will assist not only myself but multiple/all members. Thank you in advance for any response. :D

I appreciate you taking the time to be so specific, hopefully i have answered all your points.

Edit: Just to expand on the two alternate settings I mentioned above:

Science fiction - Basically, it boils down to two types: aliens and advanced technology. For aliens, it could be done a few ways: either always keep them offscreen but mentioned by the models, simply refer to other worlds/cultures ("I'm from Planet X here to determine your race's genetic comparability with my own"), or use some basic props/costumes/makeup (green skin, shiny clothing, antennae, etc) to make the models seem like they're from another world. For technology, either you could include props and have the models describe their supposed abilities (super virtual reality machines, time travel device, cloning) or simply have it referred to. If you use a blue screen like you did with today's Faye update (very nice by the way) you could even add a picture of a star field or planet out a window to make it seem like you're on a ship in space or on an entirely different planet. Some basic scene ideas would be a female visitor from another world (such as mentioned above), an alien abduction, a super-humanly endowed male alien crashes into a lonely woman's backyard, a man time travels to meet a gorgeous celebrity from the past, or a man places an order for his "perfect woman" at a store by inputting his desired features and she is created just for him.

Sword and Sorcery Fantasy - This can encompass anything from kings, castles, princesses, and knights to genies, witches, vampires, dragons, trolls, and the like. This one would tend to be more prop heavy, but could still be done with just some makeup, costumes, and referencing the more fantastical creatures ("Now about your reward for saving me from the troll"). Blue screen also could work here either with creatures or location settings. Really, like science fiction, you can do a lot with just dialogue for this setting. Example scenes could include a knight saving a maiden from a vicious creature, a female genie granting her new master his desires, a witch or vampire seducing their victim, or a princess picking a handsome serving man to secretly warm her bed one night.

I think the scenes above will be alot of fun to produce but maybe this could be going off the WIN style a little. Or maybe the odd scene here and there wouldn't hurt??... I don't know ... ??
 #6031  by Dionysus
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:25 am
Lee, thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my many questions. I feel like I now have a far better understanding of what you're looking for and how I can best make any suggested scenes useful to you.

I'm intrigued by the fact that you're open to potentially trying scenes from the different genres and seeing what sort of response they get from the other members; but I understand too your thought of not wanting to stray too far from the proven style(s). I may have to write up a suggestion or two that are sort of "fantasy light" or "sci-fi light" just to see how my fellow members feel about having a scene every so often in that direction; and then, if the reaction is positive, move on to some more genre-heavy stuff (more makeup/props and genre-specific dialogue/story). Assuming you're still interested at that point, of course.

A couple other quick points/responses:

* Ok, if Charlie (for example) wants nothing to do with incest scenes that's certainly up to her and I can accept/understand that. I'd never want to try and pressure a model into something they're not comfortable with; and I'm positive that's your stance (and everyone else's at WIN) as well. The same goes for any other model and content they have no interest in doing.

* Unfortunately, I understand the limitations/complications of adding more models to a scene and why they'll be rarely done. Just like anything else in life, the more people you add to a situation that you're trying to control the more likely something doesn't go as planned. Add to that the increased cost of multiple models and it makes more sense to just focus on single model scenes and occasionally have a duo when you feel like dealing with the difficulties.

* I never got the impression you're trying to do the least amount of work/invest the least amount of money required to keep the site going, Lee. From your posts, you seem to enjoy what you do and go to great lengths to ensure that your members like the site and its content as well. Add to that how open you are with us, willing to take requests/suggestions, and really just allow us some "glances behind the curtain" (so to speak) are all things I can point to as part of why I'm impressed with this site. I haven't run into many sites, of any kind, that allow for this sort of interaction with those running the show. My hat's off to you on that.

* So, just to be 100% clear, if we would like to request/suggest a scene for a specific model you'd prefer that we do so in the model's individual thread in this forum (Request or Suggest Scenes). If, however, we're just suggesting scenes in general, I assume that would work better in this same forum but in its/their own new thread?

Again, thank you for running this site, answering my many questions, and simply interacting with those of us on these forums. :D
 #6039  by admin
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:38 pm
Dionysus wrote:Lee, thank you for taking the time to read and respond to my many questions. I feel like I now have a far better understanding of what you're looking for and how I can best make any suggested scenes useful to you.

I'm intrigued by the fact that you're open to potentially trying scenes from the different genres and seeing what sort of response they get from the other members; but I understand too your thought of not wanting to stray too far from the proven style(s). I may have to write up a suggestion or two that are sort of "fantasy light" or "sci-fi light" just to see how my fellow members feel about having a scene every so often in that direction; and then, if the reaction is positive, move on to some more genre-heavy stuff (more makeup/props and genre-specific dialogue/story). Assuming you're still interested at that point, of course. If theres enough support i will try my very best to get the stuff produced and on the site. I love variety and this definitely sounds different :)

A couple other quick points/responses:

* Ok, if Charlie (for example) wants nothing to do with incest scenes that's certainly up to her and I can accept/understand that. I'd never want to try and pressure a model into something they're not comfortable with; and I'm positive that's your stance (and everyone else's at WIN) as well. The same goes for any other model and content they have no interest in doing.

* Unfortunately, I understand the limitations/complications of adding more models to a scene and why they'll be rarely done. Just like anything else in life, the more people you add to a situation that you're trying to control the more likely something doesn't go as planned. Add to that the increased cost of multiple models and it makes more sense to just focus on single model scenes and occasionally have a duo when you feel like dealing with the difficulties.

* I never got the impression you're trying to do the least amount of work/invest the least amount of money required to keep the site going, Lee. From your posts, you seem to enjoy what you do and go to great lengths to ensure that your members like the site and its content as well. Add to that how open you are with us, willing to take requests/suggestions, and really just allow us some "glances behind the curtain" (so to speak) are all things I can point to as part of why I'm impressed with this site. I haven't run into many sites, of any kind, that allow for this sort of interaction with those running the show. My hat's off to you on that.

* So, just to be 100% clear, if we would like to request/suggest a scene for a specific model you'd prefer that we do so in the model's individual thread in this forum (Request or Suggest Scenes). If, however, we're just suggesting scenes in general, I assume that would work better in this same forum but in its/their own new thread? Yes thats perfect! ;)

Again, thank you for running this site, answering my many questions, and simply interacting with those of us on these forums. :D
 #6040  by admin
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:39 pm
Proboobs wrote:I'm completely agree with Dionysus! I'd love sci-fi or fantasy themes...
Keep on wankin!

xD

Well i know theres at least a couple of members that want this type of stuff ... Keep the support coming, the more and more i think about this stuff the more it interests me ;)