Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• More realistic facials

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #6016  by nyc12369
 Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:03 pm
LOVE the site, it's the best on the internet. I love that you guys have started using cum squirting dildos, it's an amazing element. However, one small request on them, is there anyway to make the cum more realistic looking? It looks too watery and not thick or white enough. Not sure how it's made, but this would definitely improve the bj/hj videos with facials. At least for me!

Thanks for your hard work!!
 #6018  by jose
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:48 am
Without sounding like I am complaining I agree, they used to look better than they do recently. At one point last year they were a lot thicker and it seemed like you were using more of it on the models then, lol. Sorry if I am out of line.

And btw Lee, there has been a good spell of scenes lately, nicely done.
 #6019  by admin
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 7:44 am
I'm glad the site is still well liked and the scenes are well received too :) ... However, "Back in the day", we used to use a handwash dispenser which we could get a lot more "stuff/fake cum" through the nozzle. But now that we use the "fake cock", the nozzle/piping that is attached the to dick is alot smaller so the consistency has to be alot runnier. So i think i will have to rethink the strategy on this one and put something together that will allow thicker cum to go through it, but still using the fake dick.... Leave it with me :)
 #6036  by nyc12369
 Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:07 pm
Thanks, Lee! Absolutely love the site, looking forward to seeing you work your magic on this one!
 #6046  by mekick
 Wed Jan 11, 2012 8:54 am
I had also noticed the slightly watery output, but it's ok, no big deal.

Since these videos are fantasy, they can push the limit of what they call "suspension of disbelief", in which you can be a little bit unrealistic as long as you don't get so silly that it ruins the viewer's ability to pretend.

One thing I really liked on one video recently, there was more than just one or two squirts, and I really started to appreciate the silly fantasy of an unrealistic quantity of output, like the way gents brag about ounces and ounces. I actually clicked it back repeatedly in a makeshift loop as if 15 or 20 squirts happened. A kind of superhero trick or something.

So I wouldn't mind at least one gimmick video for a change, in which the plot involves excessive squirting, a bit above realistic. Perhaps if you do it with the chroma-key clouds in fantasy background, that would excuse breaking the laws of physics.
 #6071  by admin
 Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:40 am
mekick wrote:I had also noticed the slightly watery output, but it's ok, no big deal.

Since these videos are fantasy, they can push the limit of what they call "suspension of disbelief", in which you can be a little bit unrealistic as long as you don't get so silly that it ruins the viewer's ability to pretend.

One thing I really liked on one video recently, there was more than just one or two squirts, and I really started to appreciate the silly fantasy of an unrealistic quantity of output, like the way gents brag about ounces and ounces. I actually clicked it back repeatedly in a makeshift loop as if 15 or 20 squirts happened. A kind of superhero trick or something.

So I wouldn't mind at least one gimmick video for a change, in which the plot involves excessive squirting, a bit above realistic. Perhaps if you do it with the chroma-key clouds in fantasy background, that would excuse breaking the laws of physics.

Good idea (chroma key scene) for the unrealistic amount of CUM ... also i'm working on a new technique for the cum shots, results coming soon! ;)