Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• A Few Scenarios

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #6051  by Dionysus
 Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:55 pm
Here's a few scene ideas for your consideration. Hopefully at least one of them is found to be worthy of inclusion on the site:

Unleashed
Plot: A married woman works as a salesperson for a clothing store at the/a local mall. She dresses conservatively (no cleavage, little skin, etc - probably glasses and little makeup) and tends to be rather shy, especially around men; but she is very knowledgeable about all of the store's products. One day, a man comes into the store to buy some sexy lingerie for his girlfriend but can't decide what to get her. He asks our saleswoman for advice and details about the items - which she supplies, but is obviously somewhat uncomfortable in doing at first. Over time, as they look over more and more items, she begins to loosen up a little and he begins some light flirting with her as he notices her pleasing figure. Finally, the two of them seem to settle on one item, but he wishes he could have an idea of what it would look like on his girlfriend before purchasing it. The woman says she wishes she could help, but that she's sure the girlfriend would look great in it. The man then asks if the saleswoman could put it on and give him a quick view since she has a very similar figure to his girlfriend. At first she's very reluctant, but he points out they're the only two people in the store at the moment, it'd just be a quick look, she'd be doing him a great favor, etc, and in the end he convinces her to try the piece on. She emerges from the changing room and strikes a few poses to show off the the lingerie. Both are turned on by the events and she notices his obvious enjoyment of the situation. As neither wants to cheat on their partner, they nervously agree he should buy the item, the woman changes back into her clothes, he makes his purchase, and they go their separate ways.

The problem is the woman is now extremely horny and can't take her mind off the recent events. As a result, she tells her boss (who returns from lunch/meeting/whatever) that she's not feeling well and goes home to handle the issue. At home, however, no matter what she tries (cold shower, fingering, toys, whatever) she cannot find any relief. It is at this point that her husband arrives home and finds his normally shy and conservative wife being naughty. Upon noticing him, the woman immediately desires her husband and can contain her passions no longer. She basically attacks her husband, quickly stripping his clothes off and sucking on his cock. What follows is quite a bit of dirty talk and quick movements/sexual activity as she cannot control herself and wants him to satisfy her every desire. While the husband is caught off guard at first, he quickly realizes he greatly enjoys this side of his wife he had not seen before and follows her directions. In the end, the wife begs for two things she has always been adamant against before regardless of his pleadings: anal sex and a facial. Afterward, the two agree that they both greatly enjoyed this experience and the wife hints that she's willing to open up and experiment more sexually in the future...

Costume: Anything really conservative for when she's a saleswoman and then a nice piece/set of lingerie for her to try on for the customer. Perhaps she even purchases that lingerie after showing it off and is wearing it when her husband arrives (or she can be entirely nude at that point, your call).

Further Comments: In thinking about which model(s) could best pull off this scene (shy and conservative becomes wild and extremely sexual/sexually uninhibited) I keep coming back to two options: Kayleigh and Nikita. While others could likely do very well in the situation, I believe these two could best pull off the innocent look at first and then the high energy level and dirty talk combination I'm envisioning for the end of the scene. Other models, such as Cate Harrington or Mercedes seem like they could pull off one part of the equation (husband scene and customer scene, respectively), but I'm not sure their performance would be what I'm hoping for in the other encounter. I would love if either Kayleigh or Nikita could do this one though (obviously, in Kayleigh's case any insertion would be implied while Nikita could actually show it, but I'm sure the scene would be great regardless of whether insertion is showed or implied for whomever you choose).

Dream Proposal Scenario
Plot: This one's easy - I'd love to have a model (or models if you like the concept and wish to try it with different ones) show us what their ideal/dream marriage proposal would be with the viewer playing the role of their future husband who has just pulled off her "perfect" proposal. After she accepts and agrees to become Mrs. Viewer in the future, the two can excitedly head somewhere (apartment/hotel/somewhere private nearby) to "celebrate" their engagement.

Costume: Whatever the model believes would be appropriate given the setting she describes her ideal proposal taking place in. Also whatever clothing (if any) she's wearing when they get to wherever they're "celebrating".

Further Comments: I like this idea for two reasons: 1) The model designs the scene and provides us with a small glimpse into her personality we probably haven't seen before and 2) I'm guessing we've all had thoughts about what it would be like to have at least one of these models as our very own, forever in love and always available to fulfill our desires (ok, so that's a dream/ideal view of marriage, but hey this is fantasy anyway so why not have it all work out for the best). I'm also particularly proud of this idea since it could be done by any/all the models at some point or other if the members and staff like the concept; and since one model's "dream" is unlikely to be exactly the same as another the idea shouldn't ever get stale/boring.

Package For WIN
Plot: On his first day as a delivery boy/postal worker, a man enters a nice/fancy/expensive-looking office building as his last delivery of the day. As he exits the elevator on the correct floor for his delivery, the man is beckoned over to reception by an attractive secretary who cheerfully greets him. Some small talk is exchanged about how it's his first day on the job and how they're likely to see each other often as the company receives quite a few packages every week from this delivery service. The secretary then signs his clipboard to acknowledge receiving the package and wishes him a good day. When he doesn't turn to leave, however, she questions if there's something else she can help him with. It is at this point that his mind puts the pieces together and he realizes why she looks so familiar - she's a WIN girl!

The man is so excited (as she's one of his favorites, but he never thought to run into her so didn't realize it was her at first) and begins to talk about how amazing it is to have run into her and how much he loves her work. The secretary, realizing her secret is out, tries to calm the man down and get the man to believe she's not who he thinks she is. As he becomes more certain, however, his voice rises and some of the others in the office begin wondering what's with the commotion. Unsure of what to do, the secretary quickly drags the man into her boss's office (who's out that day/in a meeting/on break) and tells him to lower his voice. Still, he's unwilling to drop the subject so she reluctantly admits that she has done some work for WIN and is exactly who he thinks she is; however, she doesn't want the others in the office finding out as she's unsure how it would effect her relations with coworkers or even her job status. As such, she needs the delivery man to keep his mouth shut on the subject. Unfortunately for her, her reveal has only made him more excited and he wants to tell his friends and coworkers what a great day he's had because of who he met. Flustered at the thought of having her secret exposed, the secretary quickly offers him a deal: in exchange for some sexual favors every so often when he drops by with a package (they haggle about the details of frequency and how involved they get), he won't tell anyone about who she is. He quickly agrees and then she begins fulfilling her part of the deal...

Costume: Obviously some sort of secretary outfit (how revealing/sexy it is to start with is up to you). I do request though that if she starts with her hair up (as certainly isn't uncommon in that line of work), that she lets it down once the deal has been struck.

Further Comments: Having once worked for a shipping company, there's some obvious personal appeal here; but the idea of showing a model in her "normal" life and then watching her transform into her WIN persona is interesting to me (that basic concept could obviously be used in other scene ideas too). Adding in an office/secretary element as well is just a bonus - as is the fact that this scene could work with any of the current WIN models.