Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Schoolgirl Scene (Two Parts)

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #6093  by Dionysus
 Sun Jan 15, 2012 11:41 pm
T&A For An A
Plot (Part 1): A female student arrives at her history class, sits down to get ready for the day's session, and notices her classmates handing in papers to her instructor. Confused, she asks her friend sitting next to her what's going on, and the friend, mentions they're all submitting their ten page essays that are due today. The girl is stunned as she has no recollection of this assignment at all; and to make matters worse she realizes that if she gets a zero on her paper she won't pass the class which will cause her not to graduate in a few weeks (or take the course again next semester if you make it a college setting). On the verge of tears, the girl collects herself enough to walk up to the instructor and ask if she can see him after class to discuss the fact that she doesn't have her paper.

At their meeting, the teary-eyed girl begs her instructor for an extension on the assignment. Moved by her pleas the teacher begins to consider her argument: she's one of his top students, always does high quality work, has never asked him for anything before, always on time, has never been a distraction in class, and constantly contributes valuable insight/discussion when he poses questions to the class. In other words, she's a model student. She's also incredibly attractive and doing everything short of throwing herself at him in an effort to avoid failing his class. Still, the man is torn as he battles with himself regarding this situation. He has never given an extension for a non-illness or family emergency and doing so now could hurt his reputation going forward if anyone finds out... and if his bosses discover the gave one of his students preferential treatment he could find himself disciplined.

In the end, however, her constant pleas and promises of doing "anything" to get some extra time to submit her work wins him over. He declares that he's willing to help her out this once, but that she must trade him a favor for a favor. She quickly agrees, but when he walks over and locks the door to the classroom and then heads back to her with a far too happy look on his face, she begins to wonder what she just agreed to. Still, if it means she'll get that extension she's looking for then she'll give him the "extension" he's apparently looking for...

Following all sexual activity for this part of the scene, the student is seen redressing/cleaning up and getting her things together to leave as she thanks the instructor for helping her out and promises to have the paper to him in two days. It is implied he leaves the room and then the girl thinks out loud to herself, "Now how am I going to research and write this essay in two days?".

Plot (Part Two): The scene begins when a man hears the doorbell/knock at the door of his apartment/dorm room. Opening it, he sees that his visitor is the beautiful girl from his history class that he has been secretly eying all semester. He wonders what she's doing here, however, and notices that she's also dressed far more provocatively than usual. When she asks if she can enter to discuss something with him he quickly invites her in and offers her a drink. She accepts his offer, but much to his surprise requests an alcoholic drink if he can provide one. Even more startling, when he offers her a beer, she asks if he has anything stronger. He decides to fulfill her request but is extremely confused by the events so far.

Upon returning and handing her the drink, the girl quickly downs it and then begins talking. She mentions how he might have noticed she didn't turn in a paper during class (he did) but states, in extremely vague fashion, that she was able to come to an agreement with their instructor after class and that she now has two days to get the assignment done. Surprised the teacher was willing to agree to that, the man begins to question how she accomplished that but she quickly dismisses the inquiry with "I guess he was in a good mood today". Nervously, she begins to explain why it is she came to the classmate's residence...

It turns out she realized after meeting with her instructor that there's no way she can get him that paper in two days! She has work she has to do for other classes as well and researching and writing a ten page paper just wouldn't be possible even if she stayed awake and worked all the way until the deadline. She swallows hard and asks if she can get a quick refill for her drink, which the classmate provides. Again downing the drink quickly she then continues. She's come to her fellow student to ask if he can help her with the assignment - he's a smart guy that gets good grades and would surely have no problem writing another paper due to his extensive knowledge of the subject. The man is stunned, and begins to protest that he too has a time crunch and why would he put his own marks in jeopardy to help her, but before he can begin voicing his thoughts she says "And I've noticed you looking at me every day in class". Embarrassed that he's been caught, the man suddenly becomes quiet.

At that the girl smiles and stands up. With all the confidence she can muster (thanks in part to the "liquid courage" she has just consumed), the girl offers her fellow student a deal. If he is willing to write her paper for her (and thus help her graduate) she'll give him what he's long wanted: a striptease! Before he can even respond to her offer, she adds "and perhaps more if you promise to do really good work" as she begins unbuttoning/removing her shirt. His mind has been made up at that point - who cares if his gpa takes a hit, this is an offer he can't refuse...

Costume: A conservative schoolgirl uniform in part one. In part two, either the same uniform slightly modified to be more revealing/sexy, or alternate sexy/revealing clothing. I know the site has used a good number of both types of clothing in previous scenes so hopefully neither of these should be a problem.

Further Comments: The situation the schoolgirl finds herself in in part one of the scene is loosely based on a real situation I found myself in during my schooling many years ago (obviously without the sexual favors and there's the fact that I'm male). Hopefully a two-part suggestion is acceptable. I think many different current WIN models would be great for this scene - each being able to bring a slightly different take on the events. As always, the sexual activity level for each part is up to you. I will say, however, that I certainly wouldn't be against implied insertion rather than shown if you go the virtual sex route so a model that wouldn't normally do open leg (such as Kayleigh) could be considered. Regardless, if you choose to do this scene in the future I'm sure you'll make a good decision on the model to use.