Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Wine, Women, and Song (My Scene Idea Compilation Thread)

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #6173  by Dionysus
 Sat Jan 21, 2012 6:51 am
"Who does not love wine, women and song
Remains a fool his whole life long."

Rather than continue posting my scene ideas all over this sub-forum as they come to me, and risk causing someone else's ideas to be missed by the staff because I got post happy, I've decided to create this thread to contain all of my suggestions. Doing things this way also brings the added benefit of providing both myself and others (if interested) with the ability to quickly reference my posts without having to use the search function on the forums itself.

For anyone that decides to take the time and read my thoughts, please feel free to post any questions, comments, suggestions, praise, or even criticism regarding the ideas posted in this thread. I intend to cover a variety of topics, scenarios, and genres in my suggestions, so hopefully everyone that decides to peruse my contributions will find something they wouldn't at least mind seeing added to the site one day. I understand that some of my scenes may not be to everyone's liking (or even those of most people), and I can accept that as we all had different tastes. I simply ask that if you post your displeasure with an idea to do so respectfully. Constructive criticism is healthy, but ranting or calling me an idiot isn't going to achieve anything positive.

On a related note, if anyone really likes one or more of my ideas, either as is or with minor alterations of your own doing, and would like to suggest to the staff that the scene be filmed by a certain model by posting it in one of the model-specific scene suggestion threads, please be my guest. All I ask is that you post in this thread your intention to do so and provide a link to wherever you copied the idea. For example, if you really like my "Knight's Reward" scenario but feel it would be better if Danielle Maye performed the scene, I have no problem with you suggesting it in Danielle's individual request thread - just please inform me that you're doing so by making your intentions known here in this thread. This both provides me with feedback on what suggestions are liked and what tweaks (if any) you think would make the idea better, but I also wouldn't mind the possibility that it causes other members to read some of my scenes and provide their own thoughts on them.

Anyway, that's the quick introduction to this thread and its purpose. The next two posts will eventually be a "Table of Contents" and a "Breakdown of Suggestions By Genre" for quick reference for those interested.

Thank you for reading my scene suggestions. Hopefully, you find at least something that you think you'd enjoy seeing turned into a video somewhere in this collection. Again, any thoughts you have (positive, negative, or even neutral statements) please feel free to share them here.
 #6176  by Dionysus
 Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:12 am
Links to suggestions made before this thread was created:

Hero For A Day (Lucy Alexandra thread)
Plot Summary: The viewer is a little-known professional athlete who had the best performance of his life today and now he gets to celebrate with a reporter looking for an exclusive interview in the locker room.

T&A For An A (Own thread)
Plot Summary: A two-parter. The first section has a female student offering her male professor anything he wants in exchange for an extension on a paper she didn't realize was due that day in class. The second scene involves the same student seducing a classmate at his home so that he'll write the paper for her.

I Cum In Peace (Natalia Forrest thread)
Plot Summary: The viewer has been abducted by a beautiful female alien so that she can acquire a genetic sample from him to see if humans are compatible with her dying species and, in exchange, he ends up teaching her all about human sexual practices.

She's A Witch, Not A Hag (Natalia Forrest thread)
Plot Summary: A small town has trapped a woman they believe to be a witch in a barn and call in a priest to deal with her. The viewer is the priest that comes up with a plan to test if the attractive girl is as the villagers claim by splashing her with his "holy water" and seeing how she reacts.

Sleepover With Daddy (Daughter's Friend) (Natalia Forrest thread)
Plot Summary: A single father is seduced by his daughter's longtime best friend that has had a crush on him for years and who is sleeping over at his house.

Knight's Reward (Charlie/Kloe Kane thread)
Plot Summary: The viewer is a servant-turned-knight that rescues his longtime love, a princess, from a dragon. As is customary in this kingdom, the knight has now earned the princess's hand in marriage and they decide not to wait for the honeymoon to express their love for each other.

Seducing Brother's Best Friend (Charlie/Kloe Kane thread)
Plot Summary: A woman attempts to seduce her brother's best friend when they end up being left alone for a short period of time. Will he attempt to resist her advances; and if so will she take no for an answer?

Sleeping Babysitter (Charlie/Kloe Kane thread)
Plot Summary: A man returns home to find the babysitter he hired to watch his children while he was out has fallen asleep on the job. To avoid having him fire her and tell all her other employers that she can't be trusted with their children, the girl offers him her body in exchange for his silence on the matter.

"Jobs" For All ("More office related scenes please!" thread)
Plot Summary: A two-parter. Part one involves a manager conducting an interview for a position in his company with an attractive woman that will do anything to get the job after being told she won't be hired. Part two has the man's secretary enter his office, blackmailing him into giving her the job instead, and then the two of them celebrating her promotion.
Note: Part two of the scene can be found in the post directly following the one that is linked above.

Unleashed ("A Few Scenarios" thread)
Plot Summary: A conservative clothing store employee becomes extremely turned on while helping a customer pick out some lingerie for his girlfriend and then goes home and surprises her husband with passionate sex.

Dream Proposal Scenario ("A Few Scenarios" thread)
Plot Summary: The viewer is the model's boyfriend as she roleplays through her ideal marriage proposal. The specifics of the scene depends on the model's desires and can be done multiple times with as many of the models as desired (like the "3 Minute Wank Challenges" in that regard).

Package For WIN ("A Few Scenarios" thread)
Plot Summary: The viewer is finishing up his first day working for a delivery service when he recognizes the secretary signing for the package he's delivery as one of the current WIN models. Desperate for him not to tell anyone, the secretary/model gives him some incentive not to tell anyone who she is or that he met her.
 #6177  by Dionysus
 Sat Jan 21, 2012 8:50 am
Rock Hard Hero
Genre: Fantasy
Model: Any
Plot: A would-be hero seeking fame and riches volunteers to rid a kingdom of an evil scourge that has been plaguing them: a medusa. Legend has it that the female creature turns anyone that locks eyes with it to stone, so the man must be cautious. Upon entering her lair, the man hears an enchanting voice calling to him - teasing him for even thinking he could succeed where so many others have failed. He tries to avert his eyes and fight using only his hearing, but the sound of a woman moaning forces him to look at its source. Instead of seeing a disgusting creature, however, all he sees is a beautiful woman rubbing her hands over her body. It is just then that his eyes meet hers and he discovers that her look does in fact turn something rock hard - his cock. Feeling more aroused than ever before, he drops his weapon and armor and begs for the woman to provide him with some relief. Knowing that the man is now completely under her spell, the creature decides to fulfill his wish before making him her slave forever and adding him to her vast collection of heroes-turned-servants that are ready and willing to please her at a moment's notice...

Costume: Something similar to either this costume on Amazon.com or this one (without the headpiece or hair style) would be preferable. A simple sleeveless white or gold dress that shows off both the model's cleavage and legs along with both gold colored high heels and metallic/jeweled bracelets would also work.

Comments: Another fantasy scene, obviously. This idea interests me because I imagine the beginning of the scene to mostly be about anticipation as the camera pans around a room as the hero tries to avert his eyes so we only hear the model teasing the viewer and talking dirty until the point where she starts moaning off camera and then is revealed. At that point it can either become a fairly straightforward encouragement scene or include sexual activity as desired. I admit though that this scene is a bit harder than most in prep-work as it would take some props/setting to properly make the scene appear to be set in a medusa's lair (so statues, treasure, or even a cave appearance - or a combination of the three - would be ideal if possible).
 #6178  by Dionysus
 Sat Jan 21, 2012 9:26 am
A Robot's Love
Genre: Science Fiction
Plot: Sometime in a more technologically advanced future, a woman has been a widow for nearly a year. Some time after her husband's death, the woman simply couldn't move on emotionally but knew that her physical needs were unable to wait any longer. As a result, she decided to purchase a cutting-edge device from the world's premier adult entertainment/satisfaction company, WINCorp. International ;). The item was a robot made to look, sound, and feel exactly like her late husband and programmed to fulfill her every sexual need. It even came with a training program that the woman could turn on to make small changes to the robot's actions/personality so that it was better able to fulfill its function. Unfortunately, as listed in the manual, this program was only meant to be used for a few minutes at a time to make minor corrections; but the woman mistakenly left it on for the past few weeks. In that time her incredibly advanced sextoy has developed a mind of its own based on a combination of its initial programming, the woman's inputs, and its own observations while it was thought to be in sleep mode.

One night, when the woman comes home from work she is greeted by the robot waiting for her and having made a fancy dinner for the two of them (wine, candles, etc). The woman is simultaneously stunned and intrigued, so (at the robot's suggestion) she changes into her favorite dress and sits down to the meal. She finds it extremely well prepared and enjoys it greatly - that is until her "toy" professes its undying love for her. The woman doesn't know what to say. How can an advanced vibrator (for all intents and purposes) be in love with her? As she contemplates how insane the situation is, she can't help but notice just how well the robot imitates her late husband both in bed and around the house. Would it be so insane if she fell in love with her robot? If she didn't know it was her "toy" could it easily pass for a real man? Her man?

As she downs more of the wine, she decides there's no harm in seeing just how realistic the robot can be. She misses her husband so much, so if she can fool herself into believing this robot is really him, and it can play the part as necessary and learn as things progress, why can't it replace her husband? Maybe it's the alcohol talking, or maybe it's her desperation and need to be loved, but she tells herself that this thing is in fact her husband reborn, and now the two of them are going to celebrate their reunion, starting in the bedroom...

Costume: The model would start in normal work clothing (something at least somewhat professional looking, preferably) and then change into a fancy/elegant dress for the dinner.I leave the latter up to what the staff (and especially the model) believe looks best on her and fits the scene.

Comments: It should be a simple enough scene to film as the entirety of the sci-fi setting is relayed in dialogue - all of which would be by the woman expressing her disbelief at the situation she's in. The scene is also an excuse to see one of the model's in what she feels is her sexiest/fanciest dress ;). As typical with my suggestions, the level of sexual activity is up to those involved in actually filming the scene.
 #6179  by Dionysus
 Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:21 am
Curse of Aphrodite
Genre: Fantasy
Plot: The viewer is one half of a brother/sister team of archaeologists/explorers. Together the pair has traveled to the Himalayas to be the first people in nearly two thousand years to set foot inside a temple to Aphrodite, Greek goddess of love and beauty. Why the temple is located so far from Greece is one of the many questions the two of you hope to discover.

The building is surprisingly well preserved and throughout the temple you encounter many traps and puzzles; but eventually you make your way into what appears to be the heart of the structure. Here you find a jeweled chalice with an inscription stating that anyone that drinks from this chalice will receive the goddess's blessing. Without fully thinking through the consequences, the two of you both drink from the cup. Almost immediately you both find yourselves incredibly horny with only each other as the only other human beings around for miles. Your sister can't control her emotions and begins running her hands over her body and playing with herself. This only turns you on more and you feel compelled to drop your pants. Your sister sees this and informs you that the two of you need to help each other overcome this curse...

Costume: Something like this is what I'm thinking of for the sister. Short shorts, hiking boots, and a tight top seem appropriate (maybe even a hat of some sort - either for exploring or a baseball cap). If the model used has hair longer than shoulder-length, I wouldn't mind seeing her with a braided ponytail for the scene.

Comments: This could easily be done as an encouragement video, if desired, with the sister simply talking dirty and playing with herself while the brother does the same to himself. Another option would be to include more direct sexual interaction between the two, but that's up to you. On a side note, I picked Aphrodite because she works with my Greek god username, but any goddess of love/beauty/sex/other related concepts would work for the scene (you could even make up a fictional one if you wanted).
 #6180  by Dionysus
 Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:40 am
Caught Shoplifting
Genre: Real World
Plot: A woman is in a clothing store trying on some new outfits when she looks at the pricetags and realizes she can't afford the items she wants. She's unhappy about this and thinks about putting them back and leaving the store, but something in her tells her that she "needs" to add these articles to her wardrobe. Luckily for her, thanks to the cold weather, she has a rather large jacket and so the girl decides to put on all the clothing and try to sneak out the front door while no one is looking. She figures no one will notice the clothing is missing until after she's gone.

Unfortunately for her, just as she's about to complete her escape she turns the corner and bumps into a security guard. Well isn't that just her luck. Before she can apologize and get away he notices her clothes seem to be fitting rather oddly and immediately decides to investigate her for shoplifting. Seeing that she is in fact wearing items she didn't purchase, he hauls her off to the security office to recover the clothing and call the police.

When the two of them get to the office and the guard explains what he intends to do about her actions, the girl panics. She admits to taking the clothing, says she needs it, begs that he not call the police as she doesn't want to go to jail and cannot afford a fine, and says there must be something she can do to make him forget all about what happened. He looks her over and tells her to take off all the clothing she stole. She starts doing so, but when she hesitates he demands she continue. She informs him she stole some lingerie as well and that taking it off would mean she had to get naked. He insists she continue. Now naked, she reaches for the clothes she came with but notices he's got an erection and realizes her way out of the situation. The girl decides to offer the security guard "a good time" in exchange for letting her go as if he never noticed her leaving. Looking over her body he quickly accepts the deal.

Costume: Multiple layers of clothing over nice lingerie and covered by a large jacket.

Comments: Could be anything from a simple encouragement video all the way up to virtual sex depending on what you want to shoot at the time. This should be a rather simple scene to film so it might make a good first shoot scene for a brand new WIN model.
 #6181  by Dionysus
 Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:37 am
No Money No Problem
Genre: Real World
Plot: A woman is driving back home one night after traveling many hours away earlier in the day to attend a conference for her job. Unfortunately for her, she wasn't paying attention to the fuel-gauge and now she's in a rather unpopulated area and nearly out of gas. Luckily she finds a station that's open before her tank is completely empty and fills up her vehicle. When she goes into the station to pay, however, she discovers at the checkout that she somehow lost her creditcard at the conference and she doesn't have enough money on hand to pay the bill. With no way to pay for the gas already in her car, it being the middle of the night, and anyone she knows at least two hours away she's in a real bind. What can she possibly do to get out of this situation?

The viewer is the station attendant now faced with an issue of his own. He can't let the woman go as he'd definitely lose his job. He also doesn't want to have to involve either his boss (would have to call and try and wake him up) or the police as she seems like a nice person that just had a bit of bad luck based on the story she told you about her day. She's also gorgeous; and the outfit she's wearing from that conference definitely doesn't hurt. The skirt, the heels, the tight blouse that reveals a good bit of cleavage that you got a great shot of when she was leaning over frantically going through her purse, and the makeup that draws your gaze to her eyes and lips. Ooh those lips and that mouth - you imagine how good those would feel right about now. ..

Since she's the only customer at the moment and you have determined this situation isn't going to resolve itself you decide to bluff the woman in front of you by picking up the phone and starting to pretend to dial the police. It works as she quickly asks you to hang up the phone and that she's sure there's some way of working this out. She asks you if she can borrow the money from you and then come pay it back tomorrow, but you say can't help her with that because you don't have the money and your boss will check the register in the morning so you can't borrow it from the store. Now, you inform her, the only way you're going to risk your job is if she's willing to do something for you. Without thinking she quickly answers that she'll do anything, just name it. You then come around from behind the counter and drop your pants. She looks at you skeptically, but upon seeing your huge erection and the look on your face she knows that you aren't joking around. With that she reluctantly drops to her knees and proceeds to work off her bill...

Costume: As described above - a short skirt, tight blouse that shows off cleavage, heels, and makeup that accentuates the eyes and lips. She needs to look like the outfit could have been sexy yet professional when she left the conference but her relaxing in the car ride and then getting all flustered by the events has increased the amount of skin showing.

Comments: When the attendant is looking at the woman's lips a closeup of her licking them while deep in thought would be great. Unlike most of my suggestions, this scene would obviously require a minimum of a blowjob, but virtual sex certainly is possible as well if you want to go that route. There's also the matter of the cumshot, but what to do about that is up to you (across the lips wouldn't be a bad idea though). I would assume this would be another fairly easy to shoot scene if it takes place entirely within the store and the rest is just part of the dialogue. Maybe it'd even be something a model would be willing to do as one of her later scenes at her first shoot once she is comfortable with how the staff does things? Just a thought.
 #6182  by Dionysus
 Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:57 am
Visitor From Another World
Genre: Science Fiction
Plot: A woman is all alone in her house mourning the somewhat recent loss of her husband (car accident/disease). The widow, speaking to herself, wishes her husband could give her a sign from beyond that it was ok for her to move on as though she would always love him she has other needs as well. Suddenly, the woman hears a loud crash in her backyard and looks out her window to see what caused the commotion only to see what appears to be a damaged flying saucer! The widow attempts to call the police and fire departments, but there seems to be some sort of interference with her cell phone. Just as she is starting to panic, an alien enters her room. At first the woman is startled, but then notices the creature appears at least vaguely human (specific design is of little importance - maybe different color skin but nothing too different from a human) and unclothed. Though the alien cannot speak her language, it does seem to understand at least some of her speech, indicates it has no wish to harm her, and seems to be extremely aroused at the sight of her. Seeing that "he" appears to be friendly, horny, relatively attractive, and particularly well endowed (either in size or in having two cocks), the widow comes to the conclusion that her husband has sent her the sign she was looking for and decides to make "first contact" with the creature in front of her...

Costume: Anything you feel would be appropriate for the woman to be wearing around her own home on a typical night.

Comments: The sexual activity level is up to you; but I was thinking since this is some sort of unknown alien that that fact could be used to do some unrealistic things. Whether it's the creature has multiple penises, has one extremely large cock, or releases far more cum than any human ever could at the end of the scene, there's a lot of leeway on what can be done because the viewer is an alien. I know I've seen at least one request for an unrealistic amount of cum being used in a scene, so maybe this is a chance to get that done? I have to admit that now that I think about it the idea of one of the models being completely covered in fake cum sounds interesting (especially if it was Nikita/Kayleigh/Natalie/Kloe/Jess West that was on the receiving end - but that's just my preference).