Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Wine, Women, and Song (My Scene Idea Compilation Thread)

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #6183  by Dionysus
 Sat Jan 21, 2012 1:09 pm
Mummy and Daddy
Genre: Real World
Model: Kloe Kane
Plot: You arrive home from work one day to find your wife waiting for you. She looks excited but also extremely nervous. You ask if everything's ok, and her response is "I hope so". You ask her to elaborate and all she says is, "Do you love me?". You respond affirmatively and remind her that you just got married a few months ago, everything's going well, and you'll always love her. She seems pleased by that but still a bit unsettled. You again ask her what's wrong. She responds with a simple, "I'm pregnant" and waits anxiously for your reaction. You're completely stunned by the news - you're going to be a father! She states the obvious, "You're going to be a father"; and when you still are speechless she asks "Are you happy? Baby?". You snap out of your daze and pick her up in pure joy. You set her back down and she says "I'm going to be a mother; and you're going to be a daddy!". At that something unexpected happens - your cock gets hard and your wife just noticed it too.

She asks what happened. Are you turned on by the thought of her being pregnant? Is it that you don't have to use a condom for a while? Why are you so excited? You tell her you don't know why, you just are. She then wonders, "Is it because I said you were going to be a daddy?" and you both notice that that's definitely the answer. "You like being called daddy?", she says. "I didn't know you liked that". You assure her you weren't aware of it either until now. You find this revelation odd but dismiss it momentarily and continue to talk about how happy you are to be having a child together when you say "You'll make a great mum". At that she seems to get excited. You question her and she responds that apparently you're not the only one that likes the sound of being a parent. You calling her "mum" really turned her on. You look at each other and wonder what's going on, but before it gets any more awkward your wife says, "Come on, daddy. Mummy wants to celebrate the good news" and she walks off towards the bedroom, stripping off her clothes as she goes and shaking her ass in your direction.

The amount of sexual activity to follow is up to you, but virtual sex would seem to fit the scene best if Kloe is up to it. It should also have plenty of dirty talk including her calling you "daddy" and her referring to herself as "mum" or "mummy". Regardless of the content, at the end of the scene she looks at you and says "I'm so happy. We're going to be great parents. Don't you agree, daddy?" with a sexy smile.

Costume: Normal around the house clothing. Other than being barefoot without socks (since she's inside and comfortable), whatever she would be lounging around the house in after finding out she's pregnant and is about to present that fact to her husband is up to those of you shooting the video.

Comments: Ok, so the most obvious thing is that I know Kloe wants nothing to do with incest, so she might balk at this scene. That said, there's no actual incest in the scene - she's simply using the title of "daddy" to refer to her husband and his future status as a father and herself as "mum" or "mummy" because that's what she's about to be - not because either of them is the parent of the other or even pretending to be. Hopefully that's acceptable to Kloe. If not, I guess we can try this scene out with a different model; but for some reason Kloe really stands out at me as the one I'd love to see do this scene.

On a side note, I included a part where Kloe would be picked up and spun around as part of the joy of learning they were having a child; but I realize that may be problematic in filming so if it has to get cut then I understand why. I was just looking for a way to make it extremely obvious that both parties are excited by the news.
 #6202  by Dionysus
 Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:25 pm
Lucky Reunion
Genre: Real World
Model: Any
Plot: The viewer is a man that has just run into a woman he had a crush on during his school days. He had tutored her in multiple subjects back then, and they got along really well, but he had never had the courage to ask her out on a date because she was a cheerleader and he wasn't part of the "popular" students.She's extremely happy to see him as (unknown to him at the time) she had really liked him back then but was too afraid to risk her reputation by dating a nerd. She apologizes for being so shallow back then, and the two agree to give each other a second chance. Since they're still in public, she invites him back to her place to reminisce and reconnect.

The scene then advances to later that night after they've been talking for hours and had a few drinks. At this point they agree that they wish they had just ignored everyone else and dated years ago; but the man admits that he unfortunately couldn't work up the courage to ask out a cheerleader back then anyway, regardless of how he felt about her. At that, she has an idea and flashes the man a smile and asks him to wait there for a minute. She exits the room.

A few minutes later she returns dressed in a cheerleader outfit and her hair in pigtails. She asks, "How about now? Maybe tonight you can be the one to have their spirits raised by this cheerleader" and she moves towards the man, encouraging him to make his move. When he appears to be too stunned to respond, she walks up to about five feet away from him, does a slow spin so her back is facing him, glances at him over her shoulder, and slowly drops into a split on the floor. The split does a fantastic job of showing off her nice bum (as the skirt is extremely short) as well as making it obvious she's no longer wearing any panties. She then bounces up and down a little on the floor and rubs her hands across her chest, exciting the man. With a giggle, she adds "Relax. We don't have to worry about my parents barging in on us tonight", giggles again, and looks at him expectantly. Deciding that he's not going to let this opportunity slip through his fingers, the man advances towards the woman he's always wanted...

Costume: Normal every-day clothing for the woman at first, and a cheerleader outfit that has an extremely short skirt (pom-poms are optional, but pigtails a necessity).

Comments: A combination of a cheerleader scene with one where the geek gets the beautiful girl of his dreams, obviously. I like the fact that by having it be an undefined number of years after you were both in school together any model could be used for this scene and it would seem appropriate from a realism standpoint. As typical with my suggestions, the sexual activity level here is completely up to those shooting the scene and what they feel is appropriate.