Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Bed Bath with Extras!

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #6232  by moulin
 Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:17 pm
You are a nurse, in uniform. You come to give a bed bath to a patient. You talk to him about how long he has been in hospital now, and how you keep thinking how frustrated he must be not able to ‘relieve himself’ being paralysed but with full sensation and everything in working order down there.

You then explain how you have decided to give him some relief. You say you had better draw the screens round for what you have in store for him. You then take off your uniform to reveal a push-up black bra, suspender and stockings.

You tell him you didn’t put any knickers on this morning especially to be ready for him. You start giving him a blowjob. Then you take off your bra and slide him inside your pussy, telling him he had better not cum in you because you’re not on the pill.
Then after a while you climb off him and finish him off by sucking his cock some more until he cums. Saying you hope he enjoyed that, you get dressed and carry on with his bed bath ;)

I thought Amber Jayne or Mercedes for this one?
 #6357  by moulin
 Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:18 am
So have you got any idea if and when you might put this into production then Lee?
 #6358  by admin
 Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:17 am
moulin wrote:So have you got any idea if and when you might put this into production then Lee?

I did a similar one with Brook S last week, but I'm going to try and do the full scene when I can get a model who is comfortable with the insertion and blow job :D