Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• WIN TV

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #6248  by Thondervult
 Mon Jan 30, 2012 6:57 pm
This one’s inspired by the success of the recent blue-screen work…

WIN Weather Girl

The viewer is relaxing at home channel surfing in front of the television. There’s a cute weather girl giving the forecast in front of her map and the viewer notices he‘s holding a new remote control with a special “WIN” interactive button.

He hits the red button and with a crackle of interference the on-screen channel ident changes from normal to “WIN TV” and the presenter stops her report and switches into Wank It Now mode - encouraging the viewer to jerk off and stripping out of her typical smart outfit while talking filth.

As the scene progresses there is further interference - she snaps back to normal buttoned-up tv presenter before - crackle! - she’s back flinging off her underwear and talking even dirtier than before!

If the viewer has paid for WIN 3DTV he could scramble for his 3D glasses so that the weather girl “zaps” into the room with him and grabs his cock for HJ, BJ, virtual sex, you name it.

After the viewer has shot his bolt there is a final burst of interference and the weather girl is back on screen in front of her map as if nothing has happened, perfectly composed again while she gives the summary.

“… and the outlook for tomorrow is for further scattered showers all over this warm front” ;)

*A weather girl would be the easiest to do because you don’t need a set and they can pretty much wear any outfit but other programmes on WIN tv could feature a posh and serious newsreader behind her desk or a cheerful breakfast show host on her sofa etc.
 #6250  by Dionysus
 Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:40 pm
montecristo wrote:Like the sound of this idea

Same here. Nice one, Thondervult.
 #6352  by Thondervult
 Sat Feb 11, 2012 8:55 am
I think that was very nicely done - especially considering the short notice and the problems with models at the start of the week. Thanks to Brook S for saving the day! :)

I'd still love to see a version of the scene with the "real world" aspect included - although I realise this would take a bit of forward planning. Maybe a regular like Kayleigh could film the blue screen segment during one shoot and then complete the scene in the WIN lounge when she is next in.
 #6372  by FullFrenzy
 Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:02 am
It's funny, because a big thing about WIN is whether or not the girls can speak well and act to an extent. This is important in news programs, especially with the latest craze of Naked News. The thing is, the Naked News (at least the American version) has good reporters, but the majority of them don't look that great naked.

Maybe you've got another market that can be tapped Lee. ;)
 #6380  by admin
 Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:05 am
FullFrenzy wrote:It's funny, because a big thing about WIN is whether or not the girls can speak well and act to an extent. This is important in news programs, especially with the latest craze of Naked News. The thing is, the Naked News (at least the American version) has good reporters, but the majority of them don't look that great naked.

Maybe you've got another market that can be tapped Lee. ;)

I'm definitely looking at doing something chroma key based, I like doing all this kind of work :D