Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Ethnic models, MILFs and Seducing... scenes

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #6511  by 2deal2
 Sat Mar 03, 2012 11:12 pm
Hi, I'm new to the site, I'd to ask/recommend a few things...

1) is WankBB going to have Black or Indian models?

2) What about any MILFs or Cougars?

3) What about scenes where the girls try to "seduce" their Best Friend's boyfriend or MILF/Cougar seduce their "son in law", etc...
 #6538  by FullFrenzy
 Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:06 am
The most WIN has gone is Mercedes as an aunt. I think we've brought forth the idea of getting a mother scene into play, but have yet to get an older model (or a model willing to play the part).

A mother scenario also begs to get a dual fantasy going on (mother and daughter and daughter's boyfriend - or mother, daughter and son). Other than the couple Charlie vids, more than one model per video hasn't been a territory ventured much so far. I'm sure it's on the writing block, though.
 #8654  by creambun
 Mon Jan 07, 2013 5:35 pm
Just to add my support to the request for 'ethnic' models. There are plenty of good ones working in the UK, a couple who i think would suit your work would include
Lexi Martinez (who i think would be great for your stuff)
Danica Collins/Donna Ambrose (for something more MILF-y)
but i am sure there are many more! Would just be nice to have a bit of variation from what is so far a fairly mono-chrome approach
cheers, keep up the good work!