Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• incest???

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #7466  by promo30
 Thu Jun 21, 2012 11:12 pm
I am a big fan of the incest scenes. By no means do i want to have sex or do weird stuff with my sister. I think it makes the site more interesting and different. A while back i mentioned a topic about step sister scene and someone told Lee to don't use step sister because is a cop out. I bet there are a lot of us out that there that wouldn't mind their step sister doing some of the stuff that's on WIN.

But I think some of the best scenes are the brother sister scenes. The only think I would like to see more of is bigger cum shots on the face. Other than that favorit site by far.
 #7468  by winjcf
 Fri Jun 22, 2012 5:49 pm
Do not drop the incest plot lines. Please. They are FANTASY and a huge turn-on. It adds another sexy storyline to the others (the student in detention, the sex ed teacher, the nasty maid, the tenant who needs to pay rent, the real estate agent who wants to finish the deal, etc.). Personally, I would like to see some stepfather-stepdaughter scenes in the future. And more naughty nurses.