Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Different lighting/ night time scenes?

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #6779  by passby
 Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:11 pm
Wondering if its possible to have the rooms lit different for some scenes?
Most of them at the moment are very brightly lit, daytime scenes and they're great.

But is it possible to have some nighttime scenes as well mixed in (obviously could be filmed in the day but simulated by lighting).
Like a bedroom that's lit by (or appear to be lit by) only a bedside lamp as the girl is getting ready for bed or whatever. Just to create a more intimate atmosphere. Or maybe sometimes some "warmer" lights, as the house its filmed in is mostly painted white inside some scenes look a bit samey.

Anyway keep up the good work!
 #6800  by mekick
 Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:25 am
People have well meaning intentions when they ask for the appearance of less light, but the most frustrating adult movies I have seen, are ones where I can't actually see the girl's figure, or all of what she is doing because the light is not universal and bright.

Salma Hayek's scene in Desperado was too dark and a total waste of her awsome body, you would never have known how good she looked until her movie Frida.

It's just a technical reality, that anything less than full lighting is risky and could result with not really being able to see what you wanted to see.

Colored flood light or bright light from mostly one side can sometimes be artistic but still visible.
 #6836  by admin
 Mon Apr 16, 2012 7:13 am
The only time i've ever achieved darker/night looking scenes is when the lighting has been incorrectly set up, they have come out ok but usually theres lots of noise with darker shots as we don't use (Nor have the budget to use) epic/large sensor video cameras so they can make the very good camera that we use look rather low quality.