Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Mother's Friend

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #6846  by donmarek
 Mon Apr 16, 2012 6:06 pm
So my idea goes something like this; Your home by yourself its a few days after your 18th birthday, when a knock comes on the door. You open it to reveal your mom's sexy mature friend. She's here because she and your mom had plans to go out today, but you tell her that she had an appointment/running really late and wont be here for a while. She complains a bit but than asks if you mind if she just stays and waits for her since she's already here. You two get to talking about your birthday, school and everything and somehow she manipulates the conversation to talk about your sex life, and you accidentally reveal your still a virgin. After hearing this her eyes begin widen and gets an evil smile on her face... She goes on to talk about how she's been watching you grow up and then reveals that she has been waiting for you to turn 18 and wants to be your first... She then strips revealing your first glimpses at a woman's body all the while with a kind of sinister look and just saying different things to taunt and tease and work you up. She then goes forward to give you a handjob and possibly (if the model is willing) some virtual sex (doggystyle or cowgirl) all the while with lots of dirty talk. And finally she says that your mom might be home any minute and that you've got to finish! So she grabs your cock and has you shoot your load into her mouth. She quickly gets her clothes together and says next time she'll be here for you, not your mom...

I'm not too sure to have for this scene, preferably someone with a larger bust I feel. But yeah, hope you can fit this in somewhere, Lee!