Adult All Sites

Adult All Sites 

• Mercedes and Nikita Scenes Both Together

• Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
Have an idea for a great scene or sexy outfit? ... or just want to see a specific location used then please request it here
 #6913  by oldmummysboy
 Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:03 pm
Hi Lee

How about doing a duo scene with the Great Mercedes and the Awesome Nikita together in the same scene?

Here are some brief ideas:-

Cheeky School Girls get there tits out and wanks off their teacher to get off detention?

Older sisters cheer up there little brother by wanking him off and showing their girly bits to him because he not well and bed ridden?

Cheeky Daughter's tease their step dad about his foot fetish and allow him to worship there feet in exchange of buying them some designer cloths?

These are just some ideas for both these fantastic women.

Would love to see that!
 #6939  by admin
 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:41 pm
From what Mercedes told me today she may only have a month or so left doing this type of stuff then she is retiring ... but then again, I've heard that from so many models now in the last few years, i've lost count lol
 #6943  by oldmummysboy
 Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:47 pm
lee wrote:From what Mercedes told me today she may only have a month or so left doing this type of stuff then she is retiring ... but then again, I've heard that from so many models now in the last few years, i've lost count lol

Lol, it would be awful to lose the star of this site :(

Any chance she would make any of those scenes with or without nikita?